Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Duffybearfan wrote:
Doing Events (Onward and the Rise of Skywalker and Frozen II) before many people have had the chance to see the movie doesn’t make any sense to me. (Personal Opinion).  

I agree with this - you can also add Toy story 4 and Ralph breaks the Internet onto that list.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
Pollyanna has nine letters in it, though. 😐
But I'd love to get Hayley Mills in some form in the game. Not happening, but I'd love to.

Your right, I had copied the list from a Disney web page, I should of double checked it, cause when I was typing her name it felt off, so thanks for reminding Me, much appreciated, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Next Event is Onward / & event Info !

Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:43 am
Tap into your heart's fire! Embark on an epic journey with Ian, Barley, and more friends from Disney and Pixar's Onward! 🍄
Grab your snacks and listen to your gut instinct - join us for our livestream on Friday, March 6th!
But wait - there's more! King Triton's coronation anniversary date is approaching, and Ariel is nowhere to be found...
New quests for characters from Disney's The Little Mermaid will be making a splash into the Kingdom, too!
🌊Tune in Friday, March 6th at:
10AM PST | 1PM EST | 6PM GMT
SHORT RULES
(1) Join us during the livestream on Friday, March 6th

(2) Correctly answer the trivia questions shown at the beginning of the livestream

(3) Submit your answers in the livestream comments NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Contest is open to individuals (excluding residents of the province of Quebec in Canada, the states of North Dakota, Vermont, Connecticut and Maryland in the United States, Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Italy, Brazil, Myanmar (formerly Burma), Sudan, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, and Thailand, and any other jurisdictions where the Contest would be prohibited by law) who are over the legal age of majority in their country of residence at the time of entry. Contest begins 03/06/2020 at 18:00 GMT and ends at 18:00 GMT on 03/08/2020. Void where prohibited. See official rules at https://gmlft.co/DMK-UP39-LS-SW-Rules for prize descriptions, odds and full entry details.Image  
Yup new Livestream coming this friday March 6th 2020, and of course it had to be Onward, which makes no sense at all to Me and a few others I am sure.
Update> I added the names of the chars for this movie here just in case.. :)

Onward is Scheduled to be released in the US March 6th 2020  in theater's ,  
Here are the character names in Onward>
1. Ian Lightfoot ( Teen)                                  8. Gore ( Police officer )
2. Barley Lightfoot ( Brother)                         9. Dew Drop ( Biker Leader )
3. Laurel Lightfoot ( Mother)                          10 Grecklin ( Pawnshop Owner)
4. Wilden Lightfoot ( Father)                           11. Gaxton ( college friend to Wilden)
5. Corey ( Restaurant Owner )                        12. Avel ( Cop )
6. Colt Bronco ( Police Officer )                       13. Felix Fenwick ( Construction worker )
7. Specter ( Police Officer )                              14 Dave Foley ( Himself ? ) 

2 more chars>
15. Blazey ( Pet Dragon)
# 5 is Corey the  Manticore ( fem) ( to Me looks more like a male though )  way  to bulky to look like a female in My opinion.

I did not give out to much info for them cause I do not want to ruin it for those who have not seen it yet. Image

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Update 39 - Onward Event> Update March 10th, Event March 12th, Anniversary March 17th 2020.
Characters>
1. Ian Lightfoot
2. Barley Lightfoot
3. Laurel Lightfoot
4. Wilden lightfoot aka ( Dad) - Premium char
5. Colt Bronco ( Laurels BF )
6. Blazey - Pet Dragon ( Fem) - Premium char
7. Corey - Manticore ( Fem) ( looks more male to me though)

Attractions>
Lightfoot House , Gwniver Van chase , Path of Raven, Manticore Tavern- ( premium building for gems & bundle ).

Concessions > 
Staff of Magic stand, Manticore milkshake stand, Oswald hat stand  in a mini event April 14 to 18th 2020, 
# 4 Anniversary hat stand ( calendar march 17th. )

Float>
Maticore character.

Unicorn Gold Trophy-  in mini event ( since when do Unicorns have Wings? I thought only Pegasus did)

New side  storyline quests for Little Mermaid chars , they will be helping with onward event as well.

Jock from lady and tramp will now be a premium char in bundle or for gems.

Quality of life balancing >
 1.Concession chests and decor chests will have items taken out and added in. 
 2.Main quests will now have golden background and castle, Side quests will now have a teal/mint green color and side arrow on them
3.Voices were taken out of game to help improve the game.
4.No land with this update, but they are still working on that . 
5.in Update 40 they are dropping  Windows phones so they  will be discontinued so to speak , support will be closed, get help in support to change game over to another device off of windows phone by  april 21st update.
6.Tower Challenges are still going to stay around, they plan on doing them again.
7.Little Mermaid chars ect will be in legendary chests all through the event.
8.Update 40 will have 2 new comfy costumes ( they did not say which ones)
9.New Sweepstakes will be coming for 3 new Onward items bout march 12th for 3 lucky winners> 
1. Unicorn plushy
2. 4 Pin set
3. Hard Cover quest book.
So far that is what I got, :)    and Yes Natalie did say that Update 40 is just around the bend, so  TinkerAllTheWay was right bout that   ,  Hmm I wonder, Image .

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Also it was said that update 40, the one after the Onward one, will add to the main storyline again. And Natalie said twice that "things are 'just around the bend'" when talking about that update, so I think it might hint at Pocahontas? You know, just around the riverbend.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
Also it was said that update 40, the one after the Onward one, will add to the main storyline again. And Natalie said twice that "things are 'just around the bend'" when talking about that update, so I think it might hint at Pocahontas? You know, just around the riverbend.

Ya I heard what she said, but I did not add it cause I do not want to get My hopes up for nothing, :)
Update> ok I added it cause it does make Me think bout it a little anyway, :)

Effan

Windows PC

Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:05 pm
TinkerAllTheWay wrote:

Also, two new (not seen before) comfy costumes.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:28 pm
Blue007 wrote:
TinkerAllTheWay wrote:

Ya I heard what she said, but I did not add it cause I do not want to get My hopes up for nothing, :)

I hope it's Pocahontas so that you'll finally get her. She and her friends would make a great addition to the Frontierland area. 🙂

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:49 am
TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
Blue007 wrote:
TinkerAllTheWay wrote:

I hope it's Pocahontas so that you'll finally get her. She and her friends would make a great addition to the Frontierland area. 🙂

Thank you TinkerAllTheWay , I hope I will finally be able to get her as well, if they ever add those chars in the game.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Image                  Image

A Unicorn Met a Pegasus to get a  >  Flying Unicorn !   ,  not sure if  I believe that one, but they look nice anyway. :)
Apparently the Flying Unicorns are suppose to be part of a Mini event this time around , will be interesting to see what they do in the game I guess, I am also not sure if they will be flying either. 
Update # 2 > I just got the Event Timer on My screen for a lil over 5 days time wait.