Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

JQH

Apple (iOS)

Michigan

Welcoming Ian now ūüėä is there anything after that? This is the best I've done on an event.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

JQH wrote:
Welcoming Ian now ūüėä is there anything after that? This is the best I've done on an event.

Only one final quest for Ian and Barley. Ian needs to be level two for that, but then again, you have everything that you could get from the event after welcoming Ian, so the final quest is not that necessary.
no avatar

peni

Windows PC

Thanks everyone. GL got back to me later that day, but I lost almost 8 hours..  I"m just about to start collecting guidebooks, don't think I'm finishing this one,  took forever to get/level up characters.  Good job to everyone whon finsihed, and good luck to those who need to finish.

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC

star_ranger4 wrote:
Lots of tickets there Blue. Some people have had the early termination happen more than once. Dunno what happened on the programming side, but you all know who *I'M* blaming, right?

ME?
no avatar

Jinxter247

Windows PC

I've just been able to affrod Ian and have purchased him but the 12hour timer will end after the event ends, will I get him or will I lose him? 

Any insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

Jinxter247 wrote:
I've just been able to affrod Ian and have purchased him but the 12hour timer will end after the event ends, will I get him or will I lose him? 

Any insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

They say, once you started welcoming him during the event, you'll get him. But I don't know anyone who tried and can confirm it.
no avatar

Jinxter247

Windows PC

They say, once you started welcoming him during the event, you'll get him. But I don't know anyone who tried and can confirm it.

Thanks! I'll let you all know how it goes, hopefully this isn't a risky experiment.
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

Jinxter247 wrote:
They say, once you started welcoming him during the event, you'll get him. But I don't know anyone who tried and can confirm it.

Thanks! I'll let you all know how it goes, hopefully this isn't a risky experiment.

When you are forced to try it anyway - please don't forget to report back. That's a regularly asked question for several events now. It would be very reassuring to be sure if it really works "as advertised".

Save a screenshot showing the welcoming process to have an argument, should it be necessary to "discuss" that with GL.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I have seen some say that you have to have him welcomed before it ends, and then others say as long as your in welcoming mode it is safe, but I have never tried it  so no clue which one too believe, anyway I just got Ian to level 3 and it boggles My mind that he is still the only character getting his 2 tokens, I am wondering if that will change after the Event ends or will he always be the only one getting his tokens , cause if that is the case then it is going to take forever to level him up to 10 , and I won't be happy bout that nope :( .

Also > This has yet to show up in a Mini Event , We are still waiting for it > 
( I do not know bout anyone else, But I for one am hoping the stand is in the Reward's part of the mini event & not in the leaderboard part of it.) 

Oswald Ears Hat StandImage

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Blue007 wrote:
I have seen some say that you have to have him welcomed before it ends, and then others say as long as your in welcoming mode it is safe, but I have never tried it  so no clue which one too believe, anyway I just got Ian to level 3 and it boggles My mind that he is still the only character getting his 2 tokens, I am wondering if that will change after the Event ends or will he always be the only one getting his tokens , cause if that is the case then it is going to take forever to level him up to 10 , and I won't be happy bout that nope :( .

Good question, Blue.  I'd say it has to do with exactly when they 'pull' the characters.  Ian being the only one who gets his tokens makes sense in terms of the Ian who starts the movie, but not the one at the end.  the presence of Dad and the Manticore does seem to indicate after, but the story writing part of the dev team is not about ignorning things like that when inconvenient.  think of the BH 6 story that happens in game as a prime example.