Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

peni

Windows PC

My game reset this morning, :(  Lost all my event currency, just as I was about to welcome the manticore.  Tiicket in,  so hopefully will get an answer soon.  Good luck everyone!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

peni wrote:
My game reset this morning, :(  Lost all my event currency, just as I was about to welcome the manticore.  Tiicket in,  so hopefully will get an answer soon.  Good luck everyone!

Aw I am so sorry that happened to you, I do hope they fix your problem soon , also did you post in the Bugs & Issues section of the forums? , they might be faster in getting back to you there .

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Lots of tickets there Blue. Some people have had the early termination happen more than once. Dunno what happened on the programming side, but you all know who *I'M* blaming, right?

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

star_ranger4 wrote:
Lots of tickets there Blue. Some people have had the early termination happen more than once. Dunno what happened on the programming side, but you all know who *I'M* blaming, right?

Marc-Andre?
no avatar

Alvin_Wolcott

Apple (iOS)

I collected my last book for Ian just now, and I'm only 100 EC short of welcoming him.  Now to avoid having my EC reset (bummer to those dealing with that virus too) and I'll be home free!

It only took a little over a day once I unlocked the other 5 characters - so anyone still racing to the finish line - you can do it!  I did start with 12, thanks to Laurel's early start on collecting the final item.

And, Disney is releasing Onward on Disney Plus today, so tonight we get to watch the movie too!  Perfect timing.

Edit: at 3:30 PDT I'm now welcoming Sir Iandore!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Alvin_Wolcott wrote:
I collected my last book for Ian just now, and I'm only 100 EC short of welcoming him.  Now to avoid having my EC reset (bummer to those dealing with that virus too) and I'll be home free!

It only took a little over a day once I unlocked the other 5 characters - so anyone still racing to the finish line - you can do it!  I did start with 12, thanks to Laurel's early start on collecting the final item.

And, Disney is releasing Onward on Disney Plus today, so tonight we get to watch the movie too!  Perfect timing.

Edit: at 3:30 PDT I'm now welcoming Sir Iandore!

Congrat's to you , well done :)

also with 2 days & 4 hrs left for the onward event , I am waiting & wondering now what is coming next, or will there be another wait time period again after it I wonder. & I also wish to say Congrat's to all who finish the Onward event, and My condolences to those who may not.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Should collect the last books today. - If I get my event currency back or unconverted, I can then start welcoming Ian in 5-8 hours.

So damn annoyed right now.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
star_ranger4 wrote:

Marc-Andre?

Well, thats hardly fair since he's not even working for this game anymore...   :P

SunTiger

Windows PC

peni wrote:

I have had that happen a few times in some past events, know how that feels. GL got back to me fairly quickly, hope they do the same for you.

SunTiger

Windows PC

Just finished event with no melt down.  
After I got the finished event splash screen decided the level up Blazey one last time and got a 12 hr side quest with Barley & Blazey, hope that can finish without a glitch. 
Good luck to those who are still working to finish the event.