Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

*Yawn* 22 /30 for sir Ianodore. Seriously though, Barley. Clearly Ian is a wizard. why'd ya give him a knight's name?
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

I welcomed Ian yesterday and have now finished the last tasks to finish the Onward Event.

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC

Because Merlin was a wizard and King Arthur had knights
no avatar

Aamir Pervaiz

Google Play (Android)

Collected all tokens for Ian, but short on event currency so can't welcome him.
Currently have 15300
2700 in next 4 days, looks doable
no avatar

Harpseallvr

Apple (iOS)

ashacoffin wrote:
ashacoffin

I was looking to buy the Ian bundle and it has popped up a couple of days ago. Yesterday evening it had vanished and it is still not there. Anyone else experience this issue?

I have experienced this issue and contacted game loft about it.  So far, I’ve heard nothing.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I did not have to buy Ian's Bundle, but I did get the Thank you for playing Onward Event screen in My game, only I can not find it anywhere yet to add it here, I took a picture of it but won't let Me copy it ,  But I am happy I am finished with this event anyhow, now back to leveling up more characters while I wait for the next Event, :) , again good luck to those who are still working on the Onward Event , I hope you are able to finish it as well .
no avatar

Aamir Pervaiz

Google Play (Android)

Welcoming Ian 😃😃😃
no avatar

Alvin_Wolcott

Apple (iOS)

I've just unlocked the Guidebook for everyone, I already have 12/30; set everyone to working on this; going to be tight but still feel like I'll make it.  I also need 3,500 EC in the next three days.  Staying focused and plan on making it.
no avatar

Aamir Pervaiz

Google Play (Android)

Alvin_Wolcott wrote:
I've just unlocked the Guidebook for everyone, I already have 12/30; set everyone to working on this; going to be tight but still feel like I'll make it.  I also need 3,500 EC in the next three days.  Staying focused and plan on making it.

Hi 
3 days are more than enough
You will make it definitely
I made 2200 EC in 1 day

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

This is the screen I got when I finished My Event, so this is what you will see when you finish your event, which I know you will get there, :)