Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Hiya Kingdomers! We’re hearing reports that some players are unable to welcome the Manticore after purchasing the bundle with Ian.
We will be sending a Box of Cards token to all affected players, which should fix the issue!
Now get ready to tap into your heart’s fire and  continue our epic Onward event!

This was on the front facebook page, good thing I did not buy the Ian bundle , I hope to get him before event is over with, but still at the 21/30 tokens though, :( so may have to if tokens do not drop soon.

🔥😊Image

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Aamir Pervaiz wrote:
Manticore and Laurel are on a 4 hours quest to get FIRST book for Ian.
Can't believe it's just 1 quest to get 30 books
With drop rate historically not good. Not sure if it is possible in 6 days for new players

The Manticor has a quest for Ian's Guide Book ? , the only one I have for the guide book is Laurel herself, been that way since after the 2nd round of unicorns  as far as I know, not sure why they only put 1 character for all 30 tokens, not good nope.
Update> I just found out what you meant, I just got the ( Meet Back Up ) Quest for the Manticor & Laurel, But Laurel still has her quest and is random from Guide Book or Sword . :) , both are 4 hrs so after I have to do this one quest not sure if I will go back to laurels random one.

Update # 2 > As of this evening I got a quest named > ( Roll for Initiative ! / Free Sir Iandone ! ) in which all the Onward characters get a quest for the Guide Book, >
1. Colt - 4 hr     ( he is lvl 6 )
2. Manticor - 4 hr   ( she is lvl 3 )
3. Dad - 4 hr  ( he is lvl 2 ) 
4. Laurel - 4 hr & 6 hr   ( she is lvl 4 /rdy for 5 )
5. Barley - 6 hr   ( he is lvl 6 )
6. Blazey - 6 hr ( has to be lvl 3 which she is )
That is where I am at, now time for Me to log out for the night, Good Luck to everyone, I am hoping to finish this event before the time runs out. :)

Update # 3 > As of this morning I am now at 25/30 Guide Book Token's , and we still have bout 6 day's left, so I have all My Onward chars working on the Onward base to get the last 5 token's I need for Ian, :)
no avatar

ashacoffin

Apple (iOS)

I was looking to buy the Ian bundle and it has popped up a couple of days ago. Yesterday evening it had vanished and it is still not there. Anyone else experience this issue?
no avatar

Alvin_Wolcott

Apple (iOS)

I'm making pretty good headway, but behind several of you who have posted updates here. Thanks for some level tips above, I'm going to update a couple more characters as soon as I finish welcoming Manticore (currently on her way).

I play pretty regularly, although not quite as hardcore as I used to; but I messed up at the end of the last chapter so was half a day late starting the final chapter. I have 16/20 deck of cards and 9/30 of Ian's guidebooks. I also have 18,000 event currency, slightly worried about this since I know I have another attraction for 10,000 to buy as well.

Colt and Barley are lvl 5 and Laurel is lvl 4; all ready to level up. I still hope to make it with six days left, but maybe I'm optimistic.
no avatar

Aamir Pervaiz

Google Play (Android)

Blue007 wrote:
Aamir Pervaiz wrote:
Manticore and Laurel are on a 4 hours quest to get FIRST book for Ian.
Can't believe it's just 1 quest to get 30 books
With drop rate historically not good. Not sure if it is possible in 6 days for new players

The Manticor has a quest for Ian's Guide Book ? , the only one I have for the guide book is Laurel herself, been that way since after the 2nd round of unicorns  as far as I know, not sure why they only put 1 character for all 30 tokens, not good nope.
Update> I just found out what you meant, I just got the ( Meet Back Up ) Quest for the Manticor & Laurel, But Laurel still has her quest and is random from Guide Book or Sword . :) , both are 4 hrs so after I have to do this one quest not sure if I will go back to laurels random one.

Update # 2 > As of this evening I got a quest named > ( Roll for Initiative ! / Free Sir Iandone ! ) in which all the Onward characters get a quest for the Guide Book, >
1. Colt - 4 hr     ( he is lvl 6 )
2. Manticor - 4 hr   ( she is lvl 3 )
3. Dad - 4 hr  ( he is lvl 2 ) 
4. Laurel - 4 hr & 6 hr   ( she is lvl 4 /rdy for 5 )
5. Barley - 6 hr   ( he is lvl 6 )
6. Blazey - 6 hr ( has to be lvl 3 which she is )
That is where I am at, now time for Me to log out for the night, Good Luck to everyone, I am hoping to finish this event before the time runs out. :)

Update # 3 > As of this morning I am now at 25/30 Guide Book Token's , and we still have bout 6 day's left, so I have all My Onward chars working on the Onward base to get the last 5 token's I need for Ian, :)

Thanks Blue
I'm at 10/30 books at the moment

Update: 15/30
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

I didn't get the premium attraction, so I have 1 guidebook.  It just opened and I'm sending all of the characters off on that.  As an "uncommon" token, seems like it shouldn't be an issue to get 29 of them, from 5 characters going on 4 to 6 hour tasks non-stop for the next 5.5 days (leaving half a day to welcome Ian).

Anyone who already has some of the books due to the premium attraction glitch, shouldn't have any issues here.  (Again, assuming that they are actually "uncommon" and not something more.)

I'm a little light on EC, but more than half way to what we need and 5.5 days to get there.  Need on average, a little under 2000 a day.  We shall see.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

As of this afternoon I am now waiting for Ian to be welcomed in 11 hrs & 59 mins, there is still over 5 days left to go, so good luck to everyone else who is still working on this event, I won't relax though until Ian is finally welcomed , so I will finish up any loose ends on this event like quests left, and then I will be happy to finally say I am done with it. :)

Update> I have welcomed Ian this evening  & am now working on finishing quest's for the Event, after that I will be done , again good luck to everyone who is still working on this event, may you all finish it, still got few more days to go , so plenty of time. :)
Update # 2 > I noticed after I welcomed Ian , that he seems to be the only one to get his staff and ear/hats to get to lvl 2 , and both tokens are Rare, the Manticor Tavern will only help with 1 of the tokens when it is on it's 4th Enchantment.

SunTiger

Windows PC

Happy to say I am at the point where all the characters can collect Guide books.  I have 17/30.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

SunTiger wrote:
Happy to say I am at the point where all the characters can collect Guide books.  I have 17/30.

I am happy for you, well done, :)

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

And Ian is in the process of being welcomed. He'll be ready at 3.45 am, so he'll have to wait until later in the morning. Because I'll be sleeping when he's ready. 🙂