Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Aamir Pervaiz

Google Play (Android)

Blue007 wrote:
Marc_Suede wrote:
TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
Goodness you're fast! I'm having Laurel and Colt driving the Guinevere home right now.
And Laurel's quest to get the books opened for me after I leveled her up to level three, and now she's level four, which was needed to do the quest she's on right now. A lot of levelling up at this stage of the game, isn't there?

Laurels quest to get the books is a glitch - they never drop from that task, I guess maybe later when far enough in the storyline it will work

If that is a Glitch then I am glad it is working, so far I got 3 of the 30 books, and 17/20 boxes of cards. :)

Can you please share what task of Laural brings book and what level Laural should be

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Zero Obligations, Lvl 4

Effan

Windows PC

star_ranger4 wrote:
Zero Obligations, Lvl 4

The quest Zero Obligations requires Laurel to be Level 3. Not sure if the Book token is available before level 4. I had Laurel at lvl 4 when I noticed the token drop.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

As of this morning 3 New Bundle's popped up>
1. Ian Bundle > Ian character & 1 concession chest for 9.99 US .
2. Event Currency Bundle > 6 Ruby chests, 130 Gems, 15,000. Event currency for 9.99 US.
3. Dad Bundle> Dad character & 6 Ruby chests for 5.99 US.

I bought the Dad Bundle so I can not see what he needs, but here is the Manticor>
1. Dice - 65
2. Manticor Sword - 18
3. Ear/Hats - 10
4. EC- 10,000. & welcome time is 6 hrs.
The last Attraction (path of Ravens) has not unlocked yet for Me as well.
also> Laurel's Zero Obligation quest is now random between Ian's Guide Book & Manticor Sword.
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

Blue007 wrote:
I bought the Dad Bundle so I can not see what he needs

Dad is a premium character, available for 300 gems.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Whoa. I was expecting The Manticore's tokens to be epic and legendary, but apparently there are no tokens of those rarities in this event!  I'm honestly pleasantly surprised.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Since we all need to focus on the little things and find some good, here is my list of good today:

1. The sun is shining
2.  I got to see a co-worker today (at office picking up a few things)
3.  I got Mushu in the calendar chest today!
4.  I correctly guess on Manty token dropping tasks and ended up with one of each from my morning collection.  
5.  Manty's tokens aren't legendary or epic.  

Stay safe everyone.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Blue007 wrote:
2. Event Currency Bundle > 6 Ruby chests, 130 Gems, 15,000. Event currency for 9.99 US.

It's so weird that if you do buy Ian, you get a concession chest... at least tempt us with a guaranteed concession.  The Staff of Magic would be perfect for that role.

In other news, I'm glad that I'm alive and well.  Glad the earthquake I went through last week wasn't a big one.  Glad there's still some form of entertainment to keep me sane with the stay at home order.  Glad I got a Nintendo switch lite before Gamestop was forced to shut down.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

tailmister wrote:
Blue007 wrote:

It's so weird that if you do buy Ian, you get a concession chest... at least tempt us with a guaranteed concession.  The Staff of Magic would be perfect for that role.

In other news, I'm glad that I'm alive and well.  Glad the earthquake I went through last week wasn't a big one.  Glad there's still some form of entertainment to keep me sane with the stay at home order.  Glad I got a Nintendo switch lite before Gamestop was forced to shut down.

I made a Post for what your Glad bout, :) , I will copy your's and add it to that post as well.
no avatar

Aamir Pervaiz

Google Play (Android)

Effan wrote:
star_ranger4 wrote:
Zero Obligations, Lvl 4

The quest Zero Obligations requires Laurel to be Level 3. Not sure if the Book token is available before level 4. I had Laurel at lvl 4 when I noticed the token drop.

Another thing I noticed.
For Zero Obligation task you must have Manticore' s Tavern, a premium attraction