Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Snowyriver

Apple (iOS)

Re: Next Event could be Onward or UP !

Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:34 am
Well thats dissapointing if it indeed is Onward...

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Thanks for helping piece together the final clue, Kingdomers!
Have you figured out what the numbers mean yet? 👀 Stay tuned for tomorrow's hint!

The 18th Disney Film was Sword and the stone, and the Number's officially spell out > GWNIVER , to Me meaning Guinevere, so Maybe it is the Sword and the stone and Not Onward or UP  after All , I sure hope that is the case, :)., and that picture looks like a type of round table, so maybe Merlin is finally getting some company, I would Luv King Arthur, Guinevere, and Lancelot in My kingdom, .
Also another one to consider Treasure Planet came out 18 years ago as well. Hmm could be any of them. :) , Or was Treasure Island the 18th Movie from Disney in 1950 's ? , or the black cauldron maybe , guess we will find out sooner then later.
no avatar

Sil4Drag1

Windows PC

I just noticed that the 12 signs around the dice are similar to the zodiak signs but not quite the same.
So some stellar or magic themed should be a safe bet (and rules out UP).

Well, I really don't want to be a spoilsport (I would like Mad Madam Mim in the park), but since Guinevere is not part of Sword and the Stone, I would not count on that movie.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sil4Drag1 wrote:
I just noticed that the 12 signs around the dice are similar to the zodiak signs but not quite the same.

Well, I really don't want to be a spoilsport (I would like Mad Madam Mim in the park), but since Guinevere is not part of Sword and the Stone, I would not count on that movie.

Apparently Guinevere is a van in Onward? I just googled Guinever and Onward and a lot of images of a purple/blue van showed up.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Sil4Drag1 wrote:

No she is not part of Sword and stone, but she is part of King Arthur & Merlin, so I can still hope can't I , :)
Update> Nevermind I just found the proof that it is indeed going to be Onward, :(

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
Sil4Drag1 wrote:

Apparently Guinevere is a van in Onward? I just googled Guinever and Onward and a lot of images of a purple/blue van showed up.

You Mean this one>

Image    Image  Image

And there it is the Proof that Yes it is indeed going to be Onward, there is the License Plate with same Letters as the Hint's in game. Sigh, Oh Well I guess ,:(

Duffybearfan

Apple (iOS)

I really wish it would have been the movie UP!  Doing Events (Onward and the Rise of Skywalker and Frozen II) before many people have had the chance to see the movie doesn’t make any sense to me. (Personal Opinion).  I love UP!  It is a great movie and I cry every time I watch it! lol  The Characters are out in Animal Kingdom visiting every time I have been there!  

I still haven’t had the chance to see the Rise of Skywalker but have seen all the other Star Wars movies....so nothing was ruined.  However, with Frozen II and the Bride’s dresses.....hmmmm......I just bought the dvd!  

I feel frustrated.  

If I had to pick a Pixar movie I would pick Cars!  Lots of characters, they have rides already created in Disney California I believe they could use in the game, and it is meaningful to me!

I would have to go through our Disney+ to pick a Disney movie.  There are so many amazing movies!  

Honestly, I would just like time to upgrade my characters until they give us more land!  And not worry about anything else!  

Cheers to all!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

We've conjured up our final clue for you, Kingdomers!
Look back to our other teasers and use the numbers to figure out what's coming next. 🤗Leave us your guesses in the comments below!

Ok I am a little confused now, Due to the fact that Onward has 6 letters, but on the license plate there is 7 Letters, so now I am thinking that it may not be Onward after all.
Update> List of movies with 7 letters in them>
1.Polyana(strike from list) Pollyanna                                                                         13. Miracle
2. Love Bug                                                                       14 Valiant
3. Mustang                                                                          15 Sky High
4. Cheetah                                                                           16 Wendy WU
5. Muppets                                                                           17. The Wild
6. Newsies                                                                             18 Wizards
7. Aladdin                                                                                19 Old Dogs
8. Flubber                                                                                20 Tangled
9. Mr Magoo                                                                             21 The Swap
10. Camelot                                                                               22 Zombies
11. Hounded                                                                               23 Boundin
12.You Wish

Update 2 > Never mind I figured it out the 7 letters are > GWNIVER from the Onward Van license plate.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

I think I know the answer.  It's BROTHER.

The mushrooms mean that the next event deals with the Mario Bros.  Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Yoshi (premium), Koopa Troopa (Premium), and Bowzer will be in the kingdom.  Yoshi will be unique in that you get to choose and switch colors at will.

Since Disney seems to be on a huge buying spree, might as well jump ahead to when Disney buys Nintendo.  It's not like Disney's arteries are clogged by debt or bogged down by management already.

Disclaimer:  The previous statement about Nintendo was sarcastic.  The debt and management statement is not.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Pollyanna has nine letters in it, though. 😐
But I'd love to get Hayley Mills in some form in the game. Not happening, but I'd love to.