Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Image              Image

Image                  Image

Some say it is Onward but I think it could be the movie Up, cause it looks like the same Balloons to Me. :) , some are drifting Upward in the air.
But it still does not make Me happy that it is not Pocahontas or Brave or even Atlantis chars.

Snowyriver

Apple (iOS)

Re: Next Event could be Onward or UP !

Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:28 pm
I would love to see a Pocahontas or Brave event!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:24 am
Kingdomers - a grand and glorious quest is coming to Disney Magic Kingdoms!
Can you spot our next clue?  

First Balloons now Dice near the stairs, hmm I am not looking forward to this update, nope.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:51 pm
I don't like when they focus on new movies and not established ones.  But, I suppose that we just got LatT, so that's good.  But lots of new stuff lately.  Oh well, I will, to some degree, just be happy to have a real event to focus on, no matter the content.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:09 pm
Donalyn wrote:
I don't like when they focus on new movies and not established ones.  But, I suppose that we just got LatT, so that's good.  But lots of new stuff lately.  Oh well, I will, to some degree, just be happy to have a real event to focus on, no matter the content.

I don't mind having the characters in the game but only after I've had a chance to see the movie myself.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:27 pm
TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
Donalyn wrote:

I don't mind having the characters in the game but only after I've had a chance to see the movie myself.

Like I said in the other post, I do not like getting chars from movies I have not or probably won't see cause they look to weird and not My cup of Tea, that is why I prefer chars from Movies I have seen and Luv, I know there might be some new ones coming out that I will like, but from what I have seen on the pictures of Onward, I am not so sure I even want them in My park nevermind go get the DVD for it, which I probably won't bother doing, I have never seen Up either, but at least those chars look ok and the pics are nicer. :)
no avatar

Sil4Drag1

Windows PC

Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:08 pm
Well... sheesh..
I wondered after I completed Jocks first sidequest, if he just confused lions (Simba & Nala) with ordinary cats or if that was a hint for Aristocats.
But neither the balloons nor the fireworks would fit in there....

PS: I just googled Onward. Just one week from release and I still have to see a trailor. Please... let it be UP... (Kevin! Chocolate!)

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:51 pm
I state again. First of all, all those TC's and mini events were for sequels or live action remakes. Even the star wars stuff had 2 movies released and did well before they were brought into the game.
no avatar

LinLizzy

Windows PC

Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:55 am
I would like UP as well. Would be very disapointed if it were onward. I don't like the design of it. Pixar used to have a unique look but onward just looks like something that quickly had to be made up before the meeting starts.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:08 am
Our final clue needs to be pieced together with your help, Kingdomers! 🧩
Take a screenshot of our in-game clue and leave it in the comments below!

Has bout the same colors I guess.