Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

And since I got all of them back when the event ran... Yeah. 32 left. No chance at the leaderboard, but was mostly interested in Royal Anna anyway.

Snowyriver

Apple (iOS)

With 2 days and 18 hours left, I need 92 frogs.
Will I make it?

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Not frogs, trophies
if anything, those are the voodoo charm Facillie used to turn Naveen into a frog.

Snowyriver

Apple (iOS)

Yes. Thats what I meant. Trophies :D

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

And now I have the queen costume for Anna. Don't know what I'll do with it, but I have it. 😁

Snowyriver

Apple (iOS)

I finally got Anna's costume too :D
no avatar

Friend of Snow White

Apple (iOS)

I reached the goal of 300 trophies, it says that I received Anna but where do I find here?Image

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Friend of Snow White wrote:
I reached the goal of 300 trophies, it says that I received Anna but where do I find here?Image

You received Anna's queen costume - it's in the costume shop - the very first building on the left on main street.
no avatar

Yvette2U

Google Play (Android)

I won't make it I am level 27 and only have Mickey, Pluto, Goofy and Rex. I do have Eudora but level 1 cant even level her up yet.
So far I am 170 trophies. My leaderboard shows #1 at 811 trophies 😳

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I wish to say congrat's to those who finished and got Anna's Queen Costume, well done, and also My Condolences to those who did not get to the 300 points for her outfit, most likely that costume will be put in the Frozen Legendary chests in the future, I for one am still waiting to get yes I am going to say it again & keep saying this until I finally get her > ( The Bride !! ) GL  , I do hope that she shows up sooner then later.