Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Effan

Windows PC

Blue007 wrote:
I already have Anna, so that is why I can only see the other item which is chest.

I figured so, that is why added to your post. Keep posting your nice updates. :P

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Effan wrote:
Blue007 wrote:
I already have Anna, so that is why I can only see the other item which is chest.

I figured so, that is why added to your post. Keep posting your nice updates. :P

Yes thank you for your help  it is much appreciated, and I will try and do My best, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I found a false Quest so to speak this one> Mama Odie - Dancing Magic (60 min) it is not part of the Trophy quests in My game, instead I have > Mama Odie - Fighting Shadows 4 hr.
no avatar

Gypsiegrrl

Apple (iOS)

I have that in my game too
Mama Odie - Fighting Shadows 4 hr.
no avatar

Ilovelucy2088

Apple (iOS)

I also have Mama Odie - Fighting Shadows 4 hr.  Anyone else having trouble with the princess and the frog chests? I purchased the bundle (sadly to say more than once) because I only need Mama Odie’s Tree but I no such luck.  I usually am able to get whatever character or attraction I’m missing from the bundle, not this time. 

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi Kingdomers!

@star_ranger4 The team is already checking your report! Thanks so much for sharing the screenshot with us.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Last night bout 1:45 to 1:48 am I got to the 300 points needed for Anna's Queen Costume, there is still 3 to 4 more days left, so I know it can be done, I did have My doubts at first  but I decided to change My game strategy and it paid off, Anna is now walking around in her New gown and I am very happy that I can now take My time as far as the leaderboard part goes, again good Luck to everyone who is still working on getting her costume.:) , and no I did not use any Gems at all in order to get to the 300 points, just made sure I was there to do the work needed.

Anna (Queen Anna)Image

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Blue007 wrote:
Last night bout 1:45 to 1:48 am I got to the 300 points needed for Anna's Queen Costume, there is still 3 to 4 more days left, so I know it can be done, I did have My doubts at first  but I decided to change My game strategy and it paid off, Anna is now walking around in her New gown and I am very happy that I can now take My time as far as the leaderboard part goes, again good Luck to everyone who is still working on getting her costume.:)

Congrats! I'm at 171, I believe I can make it. 🙂

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
Blue007 wrote:
Last night bout 1:45 to 1:48 am I got to the 300 points needed for Anna's Queen Costume, there is still 3 to 4 more days left, so I know it can be done, I did have My doubts at first  but I decided to change My game strategy and it paid off, Anna is now walking around in her New gown and I am very happy that I can now take My time as far as the leaderboard part goes, again good Luck to everyone who is still working on getting her costume.:)

Congrats! I'm at 171, I believe I can make it. 🙂

Thank you, and I am sure you can make it as well, :)

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC

It all depends on whether you have enough of those Frog characters or not - if you are over 150 before the half-time mark (3d 12h) there should be no problem making it to final milestone.