Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
User avatar

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

946

Mickey & Friends Characters
• Pluto - Stop and Sniff (60 min)
• Mickey - Play Trumpet (2 hr)
• Goofy - Attend a Show (2 hr)

Toy Story Character
• Rex - Happy Dance (60 min)

Princess and the Frog Characters
• Mama Odie - Dancing Magic (60 min)
• Tiana - Creating New Recipes (60 min)
• Dr. Facilier - I've Got Friends (60 min)
• Louis - Jazz Tunes (2 hr)
• Charlotte - Exciting News (2 hr)
• Eudora - An Afternoon Stroll (4 hr)
• Prince Naveen - Playing Some Jazz (4 hr)

Attractions
• Mama Odie's Tree (4 hr)
• Tiana's Palace (4 hr)
• Dr. Facilier's Voodoo Emporium (8 hr)
• Goin' Down the Bayou (8 hr)
• Jumpin' Jellyfish (8 hr)
no avatar

0Theo

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

144

Event running for 59 minutes. Leaderboard: first: 300, second 276.
I'm not sure, what to say...
User avatar

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

3065

Image
You forgot to add picture of what her outfit looks like, :) , Thanks for the info though, much appreciated.
Update Also forgot>
Rewards Board>
30 points> 20 common bluprints
75 points> 1 concession chest
150 points> 1 attraction chest
300 points> Queen Anna costume

Leaderboard >
1-50 > 15 Yellow striped Bluprints , 1 attraction chest , P&F Trophy
51- 500> 15 yellow striped Bluprints, 1 Attraction chest
501 - 1,000 > 12 yellow striped Bluprints , 1 attraction chest
1,001 - 2,000> 10 yellow striped bluprints, 1 Attraction chest
2,001- 4,000> 8 yellow striped bluprints
4,001 - 8,000> 6 yellow bluprints
8,001 - 9,900> 4 yellow bluprints. 
and there ya go.:)
no avatar

peni

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

7

0Theo wrote:
Event running for 59 minutes. Leaderboard: first: 300, second 276.
I'm not sure, what to say...



Yeah, we must be on the same leaderboard,  my top 2 are the same..  Within 15 minutes of the start,  they were already over 100.  Me, Im at  657 with 4, and only missing 2 of the characters.  People REALLY     want that trophy, I guess.  Me?  I play for the fun.  I'm not sure how people get so high, when most of the times for collecting are over 2 hrs. 
 
User avatar

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

2217

well, personally I say someone in the dev team either has not closed the **** hole, or did not make sure the leaderboard correctly clears between events.

Image

Excuse me?  HTF is C H E A T part of the profanity censor?
User avatar

grumptwin

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

612

I'm on the 300 and 276 Leaderboard- just a little below at 1,255.
The odd thing - besides the ridiculous scores- is that the level of players is in the 30s.
Usually I noticed they would be in the 60 level.
Anyhow- Happy Mardi Gras!
User avatar

Effan

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

147

Blue007 wrote:
Image
You forgot to add picture of what her outfit looks like, :) , Thanks for the info though, much appreciated.
Update Also forgot>
Rewards Board>
30 points> 20 common bluprints
75 points> 1 concession chest
150 points> 1 attraction chest
300 points> Queen Anna costume

Leaderboard >
1-50 > 15 Yellow striped Bluprints , 1 attraction chest , P&F Trophy
51- 500> 15 yellow striped Bluprints, 1 Attraction chest
501 - 1,000 > 12 yellow striped Bluprints , 1 attraction chest
1,001 - 2,000> 10 yellow striped bluprints, 1 Attraction chest
2,001- 4,000> 8 yellow striped bluprints
4,001 - 8,000> 6 yellow bluprints
8,001 - 9,900> 4 yellow bluprints. 
and there ya go.:)

You can get Anna instead of the Concession Chest at 75 trophies, if you don't already have her.
User avatar

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

946

Blue007 wrote:
You forgot to add picture of what her outfit looks like, :) , Thanks for the info though, much appreciated.
Update Also forgot>
Rewards Board>...

Like I said, I just copied it from Discord as I didnt see it here yet, thanks for providing full details!
User avatar

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

3065

Effan wrote:
Blue007 wrote:
Image
You forgot to add picture of what her outfit looks like, :) , Thanks for the info though, much appreciated.
Update Also forgot>
Rewards Board>
30 points> 20 common bluprints
75 points> 1 concession chest
150 points> 1 attraction chest
300 points> Queen Anna costume

Leaderboard >
1-50 > 15 Yellow striped Bluprints , 1 attraction chest , P&F Trophy
51- 500> 15 yellow striped Bluprints, 1 Attraction chest
501 - 1,000 > 12 yellow striped Bluprints , 1 attraction chest
1,001 - 2,000> 10 yellow striped bluprints, 1 Attraction chest
2,001- 4,000> 8 yellow striped bluprints
4,001 - 8,000> 6 yellow bluprints
8,001 - 9,900> 4 yellow bluprints. 
and there ya go.:)

You can get Anna instead of the Concession Chest at 75 trophies, if you don't already have her.

I already have Anna, so that is why I can only see the other item which is chest.
User avatar

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

3065

Marc_Suede wrote:
Blue007 wrote:
You forgot to add picture of what her outfit looks like, :) , Thanks for the info though, much appreciated.
Update Also forgot>
Rewards Board>...

Like I said, I just copied it from Discord as I didnt see it here yet, thanks for providing full details!

Your welcome, :)