Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I still need 2 more Ear/Hats for Lady, so I am hoping to finally welcome her sooner then later, I  did not get any of them today, but good thing I am busy with the Event anyway to keep My mind off the fact that I do not have her yet, but will be glad when I finally am able to welcome her, :)
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

Blue007 wrote:
I still need 2 more Ear/Hats for Lady, so I am hoping to finally welcome her sooner then later, I  did not get any of them today, but good thing I am busy with the Event anyway to keep My mind off the fact that I do not have her yet, but will be glad when I finally am able to welcome her, :)

You will love her. She's cuuute.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Been on a bit of a dead streak RNG wise for lady hats myself. Thank goodness she is perma content, eh?
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

star_ranger4 wrote:
Been on a bit of a dead streak RNG wise for lady hats myself. Thank goodness she is perma content, eh?

yeah - her hats keep coming slowly.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

As of this evening  I finally got the last Ear/Hat token for Lady , but I will hold off on welcoming her until after the Onward Event just in case , and I am sure I will just Luv her, cause I am a puppy person as  My 2 Fur babies know I am , :)
Update 4/1/20> Since I am just bout finished with the Onward Event, I decided to finally Welcome Lady, :)
Update # 2 > I finished welcoming Lady, and yes she is adorable, :) .

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

I just started to welcome Lady too.  Tramp was ready for Level 10, so I decided to level him up as well.  I just find it funny that both were ready at the same time.  I imagine both heading out of the castle together seemed appropriate for them.

On another note, weeks ago, when Tramp was pretty new, he had a side mission where Dante was asking the Tramp to show his wings, and afterwards, both the Tramp and Dante were ready to level up.  Lucky timing I guess.