Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

BlueDemon1 wrote:
Oh man. Your reward for finally welcoming Joe is having to level him up again. What a challenging character.

Same as Tony was when I finally got him, I had to level up to 2, :(

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

and Jock. Still need one more hat for Jock.

Duffybearfan

Apple (iOS)

I guess my question has sort of been answered already.  I apologize I can’t remember who...I think it was blue007(my apologies....I have short-term memory problems), who said they leveled up more than 100 characters?  

I would love to upgrade my characters, I have probably 100 to do myself, but how do you know which ones will or will not interfere with Lady and the Tramp?  Peter Pan definitely did!  Ugh. I think I am almost done collecting his tokens and then I don’t care what level he is until I progress further with Lady and the Tramp!  

Also, I am just going to put this out there, I did use magic elixir to help me upgrade the one dog. I wish there was a way to know if we had that concession stand or decoration on our land before turning it in.  I hate turning in my stuff.  I want to be able to decorate if we ever get more land! lol I guess I can use the 8 or 9 rides in storage to do that!  

Sorry, one more question, with Star Wars, maybe I totally made this up in my head...I thought if you progressed C3PO and R2D2 along they would unlock more Star Wars land?  Magical Disney Dreaming?  😊. Can we add “The Child” now?  

Thank you for all your help to my questions.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Duffybearfan wrote:
I guess my question has sort of been answered already.  I apologize I can’t remember who...I think it was blue007(my apologies....I have short-term memory problems), who said they leveled up more than 100 characters?  

I would love to upgrade my characters, I have probably 100 to do myself, but how do you know which ones will or will not interfere with Lady and the Tramp?  Peter Pan definitely did!  Ugh. I think I am almost done collecting his tokens and then I don’t care what level he is until I progress further with Lady and the Tramp!  

Also, I am just going to put this out there, I did use magic elixir to help me upgrade the one dog. I wish there was a way to know if we had that concession stand or decoration on our land before turning it in.  I hate turning in my stuff.  I want to be able to decorate if we ever get more land! lol I guess I can use the 8 or 9 rides in storage to do that!  

Sorry, one more question, with Star Wars, maybe I totally made this up in my head...I thought if you progressed C3PO and R2D2 along they would unlock more Star Wars land?  Magical Disney Dreaming?  😊. Can we add “The Child” now?  

Thank you for all your help to my questions.

Hi! It was me who leveled up a hundred characters - and I'm still doing it. 🙂
I guess I could look it up on the DMK wiki - who collects who's tokens - but I simply don't care if I get conflicts, because I'm in no hurry to progress through the permanent main story, of which Lady and the Tramp is a part. So far Peter Pan has been the only character who's tokens have conflicted with L&T tokens, so I can't help you any more with that. 
 Only one part of the Star Wars area has been unlocked for us - the central part, which opened via C-3PO's quests.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Well, one buildable plot. we were also asked to clear the curse on the land's 'mountain', but I suppose it doesn't actully count because we cant build on it?

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

So far I am at Wine Bottle Candles > 15/20 & Ear/Hats > 11/15 for joe , so I hope to be able to welcome him sometime this week I hope, since  this is the 2nd dang week it has taken to get tokens for him , hopefully the buildings will unlock soon.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

the beaver dam unlocks after Joe's welcome plus a6 hour l2 task (I had to wait on tokens because I forgot to double check I had the right chars in the park)

BlueDemon1

Google Play (Android)

Prepare yourself...going to need to get Tramp up to level 5 and Tony+Joe up to 4.  Could be more...I can only speak for where I am now.

Effan

Windows PC

BlueDemon1 wrote:
Prepare yourself...going to need to get Tramp up to level 5 and Tony+Joe up to 4.  Could be more...I can only speak for where I am now.

Wait for Lady (and her Epic/Legendary tokens). Lady has to be levelled up after every storyline quest.
- Welcome Lady
- upgrade Lady to level 2
- 2h Quest
- upgrade Lady to level 3
- 4h Quest
- upgrade Lady to level 4
- 24h Quest
I hope it ends there....
no avatar

LinLizzy

Windows PC

Duffybearfan wrote:

you can try the www.dmktokenguide.com  It tells you which characters conflict with others. If you put in the work and feed it the status of all your characters, it will tell you during TLEvents which characters not to level. It's also a nice tool to keep track of your characters.

I am waiting on my last token to level up Joe. It is taking forever....