Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Blue007 wrote:

Yes I am, but I am happy for those who got Jock already, well done., I am only at 25/40, :( , those dang 60 min Brushes are just not droping much for Me, it is ridiculous.

You'll get there, you have five days left. And you're behind me by only five.

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC

I started to get bad drops - I restarted the game & voila 4/4 again
If that doesnt help - contact support

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
Blue007 wrote:

Yes I am, but I am happy for those who got Jock already, well done., I am only at 25/40, :( , those dang 60 min Brushes are just not droping much for Me, it is ridiculous.

You'll get there, you have five days left. And you're behind me by only five.

This is what happened to Me today, this morning I got up and logged into My game only to find out that My characters had nothing for Brooms, so I could not get a swirl at all I had to send out My chars again only to get what? nothing again, only just now that it is almost 5:30 pm that I actually got brooms so I can go after at least 1 swirl , that is how its been for Me , I can hardly ever get any of the brooms which it should not be the case,  I am lucky if I can go after 1 swirl a day if that, like I said before it is ridiculous., also what is support gonna do bout it? the problem is not on My end it is on thier end, they need to fix the problem with the rate of drops.

Snowyriver

Apple (iOS)

I'm still working on Tony.
Need four more accordions and then I'll be done :D
I've only gotten a total of 7 sand whirls. There isnt any way that im going to finish on time.

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC

Started welcoming Tony - it is possible folks!

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

*sigh* they made Joe's tokens like epics. thank goodness its perma content. Geez, does this mean Lady's tokesn are going to be legendaries the way Michael darlings are?

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

T154330 wrote:
Just received Jock to level up to L1 he needs:
2 Ears  collected by  Jock [6hrs] Tinkerbell [6 hrs] Joe [8hrs]
2 Coats collected by Jock [6hrs] Pete [8hrs] Tony [8hrs]

Jocks 1st task is taking a stroll [4 hrs]

Just got Jock myself, too. His coat is uncommon and the ears hat is rare.
Good luck to everyone with getting Jock!
no avatar

JMoose

Windows PC

Blue, reading your post on not getting the brooms, I play on windows PC and found that about 1 out 10 times when I load a game during an event, the game loads but the mini event does not load.  Make sure that the mini event shows at the bottom of the screen (ie. spooky spiders as I post) before you start tapping chararter checks .  I think thats why mini event tokens not showing up has nothing to do with the drop rate.  Posters are correct, reloading the game works but that does little for your missing brooms after you clicked on the characters.  Normal tokens still come from the characters but the mini event tokens do not.  That may be fooling you into believing that everything is okay but the mini event and its tokens did not load correctly.  Just my own observation.

SunTiger

Windows PC

I only have Tink and Pete to get the brushes.  I don't get drops every time either. I have 27....even with the frog leaderboard brushes and pans I'm thinking I may not be welcoming Jock at this time.  O'well, just have to work through the story line to be able to welcome him.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

SunTiger wrote:
I only have Tink and Pete to get the brushes.  I don't get drops every time either. I have 27....even with the frog leaderboard brushes and pans I'm thinking I may not be welcoming Jock at this time.  O'well, just have to work through the story line to be able to welcome him.

Jock will be available as a premium character (money or gems) in the next update. That's what they said in the previous livestream.