Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Marc - Well, I guess I've decided to be happy with concessions that I don't have yet from free legendary chests because at least it isn't a lame decoration that I already have 7 of that will never leave my storage (except maybe to sell for elixar).  But of course, missing characters are much, much better.  

For the LK chest for the spiders I did get a concession that I didn't have.  I will take that as a good result.
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

End of day 2 collecting Joe's tokens, still only have  5/15 ears 9/20 wine bottle candles drop rate is very slow

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC

Donalyn wrote:
Marc - Well, I guess I've decided to be happy with concessions that I don't have yet from free legendary chests because at least it isn't a lame decoration that I already have 7 of that will never leave my storage (except maybe to sell for elixar).  But of course, missing characters are much, much better.  

For the LK chest for the spiders I did get a concession that I didn't have.  I will take that as a good result.

It pays to complain - got the Rafiki from the 2nd free Legendary that helped me complete the set & now I got 4 characters to collect them dusters, could not be happier

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Marc_Suede wrote:
Donalyn wrote:

It pays to complain - got the Rafiki from the 2nd free Legendary that helped me complete the set & now I got 4 characters to collect them dusters, could not be happier

Congrat's on getting Rafiki, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Well this figures, I have been trying all dang Week to finish Tony, and what do ya know I am still not finished, I did not get any tokens at all for him today none, zip, zilch , nada pfft , this is ridiculous , and those Dang Brushes that are only suppose to take 60 mins to get, I am lucky if I did 1 today total, cause they are not dropping, this is not making Me happy at all, nope. GL needs to fix the blasted drop rate. :')
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

Blue somethings odd with the brushes, mine drop most of the time. I notice you can buy from Merlin shop if you have lots of elixir, I was very surprised with that and in theory having then drop from the parade if you have the float [I haven't had any from the float but the chance is there]. Tony has slow drop rate but Joe is twice as bad in nearly 4 days I still need 5 ears & bottle candle holders

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

T154330 wrote:
Blue somethings odd with the brushes, mine drop most of the time. I notice you can buy from Merlin shop if you have lots of elixir, I was very surprised with that and in theory having then drop from the parade if you have the float [I haven't had any from the float but the chance is there]. Tony has slow drop rate but Joe is twice as bad in nearly 4 days I still need 5 ears & bottle candle holders

So at this rate, with only being able to welcome 1 character after 1 or 2 weeks of working on it, it will take Us months to finish this blasted set, that is something I really hope is not true, cause I do not want to have to work on getting tokens for this set while trying to do events, I was hoping to have Lady for Valentines day, but Today is Valentines day, and she is far from My reach, it would of been nice to have them both on this day but oh well, :(
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

Just received Jock to level up to L1 he needs:
2 Ears  collected by  Jock [6hrs] Tinkerbell [6 hrs] Joe [8hrs]
2 Coats collected by Jock [6hrs] Pete [8hrs] Tony [8hrs]

Jocks 1st task is taking a stroll [4 hrs]

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

30/40 sand whirls defeated - I can already see Jock! 
I've had a fantastic drop rate with everything. 
Thirteen days of collecting 70 legendary tokens to welcome Peter Pan and I have 38. Looking good there, too. 😊

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Yes I am, but I am happy for those who got Jock already, well done., I am only at 25/40, :( , those dang 60 min Brushes are just not droping much for Me, it is ridiculous.