Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I am still working on dang quests for Joe and Tramp, have not even gotten Lady's Quest to even get her tokens yet, :(
Update> As of this morning I still need like 2 more tokens in order to get tramp to lvl 5 in order to do yet another quest, with still nothing for Lady in sight, I do hope I get her quests soon  so I can start collecting her tokens.
Update # 2 > As of this evening I finally got Tramp to lvl 5 &  he is now working on sneaking in the home quest for 4 hrs, I hope after this I finally  get to start working on Lady .

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I finally got the Quest for Lady this evening , so now I can start working on her Tokens, though I know I will have to take a break from her in order to do the Event chars, I am just glad I finally am able to work on her, :)
Update 3/6/20 > Well what do ya know, I finally got a few Lady & Tramp Relics this morning while I am waiting for the Livestream for Onward to start, but now I have to wait in order to enchant the Restaurant cause of characters quests, And by the way GL , Lady's Ear/hat is suppose to drop from enchantment 1 on the restaurant, But I have Trusty Ear/hat on it instead, so what is up with that , &  will Joe still get her token if the restaurant is on enchantment 1?
Update # 2  3/9/20 > I am still working on Lady so far I have 8/20 Collars , & 5/20 Ear/Hats , everything else I got done on Lady. that is where I am at on her.
Update # 3 3/11/20 > I have so far 15/20 Collars & still the same 5/20 Ear/Hats for Lady, the ear/hats are just not dropping for Me it seems.:(

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Jock was first released during as the first milestone prize to win in the second Sand Whirls Mini Event on 12th February 2020.
 Gallery

Jock will be available as a Premium character for Gems / Bundle in the Onward # 39 Update and also in the future updates.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

The only Tokens I have left to get for Lady are the Ear/Hat tokens, so far I am at 7/20 , this character has been the slowest one for Me  to get tokens for her.
Update> As of this evening 3/14/20  I am now at 9/20 Ear/Hats for Lady, so slow going. :(
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

It seems to have gotten even harder after the recent update [39] to get her ears

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

T154330 wrote:
It seems to have gotten even harder after the recent update [39] to get her ears

I know what you mean, I am  at 15/20 Ear/Hats for Lady, it seems that when the Update came her tokens just stopped dropping for Me altogether, :(

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC

I have Lady at level 3 - tokens keep coming rather predictably for me
no avatar

LinLizzy

Windows PC

I just started welcoming Lady. So excited... but 24h ist quite some time.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

LinLizzy wrote:

Congrat's LinLizzy & Marc_Suede on having Lady, I am happy for you both, :)
I also just got another Ear/hat so now I am at 16/20 yaya, :)

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

LinLizzy wrote:

Same here, but that is also why we have character scrolls now.  I've been stocking up over the last little bit since you can only buy one a day for times like this, when its possible that you could get lucky and need to welcome or level an lte character during that welcome period.  Thank goodness 24 hours is the longest time to welcome /level someone.