Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

IIRC, the beaver dam / zoo unlocks when you finish that one, then you build it (8hr) then there are 2-3 tramp quests and one joe or one joe tramp before the house unlocks, 8 hours for the house. One tramp and one Tony / Joe (Joe will need to be 3 for it so keep grinding his tokens!) then Lady unlocks. Epic / Legendary. Sadly not unusual for the end character of a storyline that happens mid/end of Jungle Book.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

That is what I am doing now waiting for the Beaver Dam to finish building, I should of built it alot earlier, but I just could not wait to see My Frozen 2 movie, so I am building it now , :)

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC

I'm 7 & 6 out 20 for Lady's items collected.

FYI: It is useful to have Tony at level 5 & 1st enchantment on his restaurant, but I enchanted the Beaver Dam of course!

BlueDemon1

Google Play (Android)

After a full 7 days of working on Lady, I am at 8 and 4 for her tokens. Awful. No enchantment option for me as I only have 1 relic.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I am still doing quests for Joe, but at least I got him to lvl 3, and got the Beaver Dam built, still waiting for House to unlock and for Lady to unlock, so that is where I am at right now, not been on much during the weekend, got RL stuff to do, :)
Update> right now I am building Lady & Tramps Home, and that is where I am at for the night as it is late, :)

Snowyriver

Apple (iOS)

I'm still working on unlocking Joe...I still need 3 Joe Ear Hats.
Its astounding everyone else has him to level 5 already and is working on lady :D

BlueDemon1

Google Play (Android)

BlueDemon1 wrote:
After a full 7 days of working on Lady, I am at 8 and 4 for her tokens. Awful. No enchantment option for me as I only have 1 relic.

15 days in since I started working on welcoming lady.  I am at 17 and 12.  I was not kidding in the least when I said it would take me a month and this is with consistent daily playing.  Fun?

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC

BlueDemon1 wrote:
15 days in since I started working on welcoming lady.  I am at 17 and 12.  I was not kidding in the least when I said it would take me a month and this is with consistent daily playing.  Fun?

Real fun begins when you get Lady and have nothing else to collect tokens for, that will be the real fun!
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

After 15 days I finally have all of Lady's token & can welcome her

BlueDemon1

Google Play (Android)

Marc_Suede wrote:
BlueDemon1 wrote:

Real fun begins when you get Lady and have nothing else to collect tokens for, that will be the real fun!

Probably need tokens to get her past level 1.  Could be wrong!