Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I am still working on joe, but i saw this and wanted to share>  

It is DMK's Updated Cover Picture, :)
Update> I now only need 4 more Wine Bottle Candles then I will be able to finally welcome Joe, as far as Queen Anna costume goes, I am almost at the 150 mark, I just hope I can finish it , still got bout 5 more days, so I just have to keep working at it. :)

Duffybearfan

Apple (iOS)

Thank you all so very much for the extremely helpful information!  You guys are the best!  I am so far behind on trying to get Anna’s new outfit....it is probably a lost cause.  Oh well.  Real life does happen.  

Thank you so much again! 😊

BlueDemon1

Google Play (Android)

Effan wrote:
BlueDemon1 wrote:
Prepare yourself...going to need to get Tramp up to level 5 and Tony+Joe up to 4.  Could be more...I can only speak for where I am now.

Wait for Lady (and her Epic/Legendary tokens). Lady has to be levelled up after every storyline quest.
- Welcome Lady
- upgrade Lady to level 2
- 2h Quest
- upgrade Lady to level 3
- 4h Quest
- upgrade Lady to level 4
- 24h Quest
I hope it ends there....

Ugh.  I see your point now that I have arrived at Lady and I can see she will be the toughest yet given she only has a few characters helping her.  Could easily take me a month to welcome.  Some fun.   :(

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

On the plus side, ITS PERMA CONTENT!!! Even if it does take a month, its not like its going away before we can get it done. :)

BlueDemon1

Google Play (Android)

star_ranger4 wrote:
On the plus side, ITS PERMA CONTENT!!! Even if it does take a month, its not like its going away before we can get it done. :)

Eh, thanks for trying but this one or two tokens a day business is stinko. It shouldn't take this long. The bright side I suppose is that the focus goes to leveling up my Star Wars characters who need some tlc.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

As of today I am in the process of finally welcoming Joe, and I am still working on trying to get Anna's Queen costume, I also leveled Snow White to lvl 10 and I am almost finished getting Dash to lvl 10 , :)
Update> As of this Evening which for Me is going on 2 am, I got the points I needed to get Anna's Queen Costume and also finally welcomed Joe, I am working to get joe to lvl 2 for his first quest, there is still over 4 days left, so I wish everyone who is still trying to get Anna's costume good luck, :) , and No I did not use any Gems to speed anything up, I just worked really hard to get the 300 points needed, so it can be done.

.Anna (Queen Anna)Image

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Yup. I am around 215 so I figured tuesday it was possible. Getting 'royal' anna is the most important thing here, and having to do it before sunday. Why? because I'm going on a trip and wont have internet for half of it. yes, we can play the game in offline mode, but I don't think we can get these prizes that way. I thought that was something GL had changed during the tower challenges.

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC

It should register all your offline play once you come online - but have some real dedication: get mobile internet for your jungle trip!

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

at $17 a day per device? Um. No. Second half of the trip won't be as bad, will be at WDW. Free Wifi abounds!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

As of this morning I finally was able to get Joe to lvl 2, he is now doing a 6 hr quest, and none of the buildings have unlocked yet, so I will just keep at it, :)