Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

SunTiger

Windows PC

Great pictures....Valentine one especially adorable.

BlueDemon1

Google Play (Android)

Joe progress.... 
14/20 wine bottle candles
7/15 ears

Grind, grind, grind....

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I just noticed that Jock's Ear/Hats are in Merlins shop for 375 Elixer's per 1 token. that seems a bit high in price in My opinion.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Actually Not Blue007. 375 elixir per token is the same price as any other 'RARE' grade tokens.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

star_ranger4 wrote:
Actually Not Blue007. 375 elixir per token is the same price as any other 'RARE' grade tokens.

Hence the word ( Seems) , it is still My opinion that they are. :) , also Why has GL not said anything more bout what it coming Next? are they waiting for everyone to finish getting the ( Permenent) chars that will take forever it seems to get, I for one want to find out what is after the ( Permenent ) stuff , even though I still have Joe, Lady, & last 2 buildings to finish. :)
Update > Also when is Anna's Queen Outfit going to finally pop up , when we are finished with the Lady & Tramp set, probably.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Blue007 wrote:
star_ranger4 wrote:

Hence the word ( Seems) , it is still My opinion that they are. :) , also Why has GL not said anything more bout what it coming Next? are they waiting for everyone to finish getting the ( Permenent) chars that will take forever it seems to get, I for one want to find out what is after the ( Permenent ) stuff , even though I still have Joe, Lady, & last 2 buildings to finish. :)
Update > Also when is Anna's Queen Outfit going to finally pop up , when we are finished with the Lady & Tramp set, probably.

I'm always excited to know what's coming next, but this has been a fantastic chance for me to level up more than a hundred characters already - I'm not ready to stop doing that! 😆
Also, a perfect time to collect tokens to welcome Peter Pan - eighteen days of collecting now and missing only thirteen tokens!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
Blue007 wrote:
star_ranger4 wrote:

I'm always excited to know what's coming next, but this has been a fantastic chance for me to level up more than a hundred characters already - I'm not ready to stop doing that! 😆
Also, a perfect time to collect tokens to welcome Peter Pan - eighteen days of collecting now and missing only thirteen tokens!

The only characters that I will even consider leveling up right now is the level 9's to get them to 10, that way no Tokens to come into conflict with My lady & Tramp ones.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

I'm hoping they are actually listening to those who said "it would be nice of them not to rush things". Of course, since I am a troll now, apparently (at least according to marc), I will add "It will be even nicer if the Dev's are taking the time to get the new content RIGHT".

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Blue007 wrote:
TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
Blue007 wrote:

The only characters that I will even consider leveling up right now is the level 9's to get them to 10, that way no Tokens to come into conflict with My lady & Tramp ones.

Well, I don't care about conflicts now as I'm in no hurry to finish a permanent storyline. I did start with the Lady and the Tramp story as I figured they would require at least Tramp to get Jock, but that didn't happen so I just might halt the story as soon as I have welcomed Tony (two ears hats to go). 🙂
 And in fact the only conflicts I've experienced with the Lady and the Tramp tokens are those with Peter Pan's ears hats. So no problem there either.

BlueDemon1

Google Play (Android)

Oh man. Your reward for finally welcoming Joe is having to level him up again. What a challenging character.