Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC

Blue007 wrote:
As of 1:50am I am now the proud owner of 1 Jock Pup, I got him with just 1 point away from getting the Brushes and Dust pans from the Frog Mini Event , so I guess I wont need those, but I will get them later in the morning I guess , The Swirl Mini Event was very stressful for Me, but glad I finally made it to the 40 points. Good luck to those who are still working on getting Jock.

CONGRATS! And Swirl Mini event is very stressful for me too, as i try to claim the #1 spot prize  p)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

tailmister wrote:
Blue007 wrote:
As of 1:50am I am now the proud owner of 1 Jock Pup, I got him with just 1 point away from getting the Brushes and Dust pans from the Frog Mini Event , so I guess I wont need those, but I will get them later in the morning I guess , The Swirl Mini Event was very stressful for Me, but glad I finally made it to the 40 points. Good luck to those who are still working on getting Jock.

Congratulations.  I got him too.  Here's a song to celebrate.

https://youtu.be/vShRRBhHLJI

P.S.  Jock is a Scottish Terrier.  Guess that's why the character is written that way.

Thank you tailmister , Yup he is a Scottish terrier, he is so adorable, :)

Also this is what Joe Needs>

A. Spaghetti > 40 - Bambi 60 min, Eve 60 min, Pascal 60 min, Tramp 60 min, Tony 60 min, Trusty 60 min & 4 hr, Jock 6 hr, Restaurant 8 hr, Joe himself 60 min ( when you welcome him) , Merlins shop 75 elixers per 1, Bronze & Resource chests.
B. Wine Bottle Candle> 20 - Tramp 6 hr, Peter Pan/Wendy 8 hr, Sully 12 hr, Jock 6 hr, Bronze & Resource chests.
C. Ear/Hats > 15 - Cinderella 12 hr, Mowgli/Baloo 12 hr, John Darling 4 hr, Jock 6 hr, Tony 8 hr, Bronze & Resource chests. Joe himself 8 hr ( after welcome him) , Lady 6 hr ( after welcome her), Beaver Dam 12 hr ( after built).
D. Magic Bottles> 400,000.
E. Welcome Time> 8 hrs.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Marc_Suede wrote:
Blue007 wrote:

CONGRATS! And Swirl Mini event is very stressful for me too, as i try to claim the #1 spot prize  p)

Thank you Marc, :)

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

tailmister wrote:
P.S.  Jock is a Scottish Terrier.  Guess that's why the character is written that way.

yes, Tail.

I'm also working on Joe, have been since the mini event started.  Rare for the bottles and epic on the hats though...  and yet I have more of his hats than the bottles. go fig. *shrug*
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

Just received Welcome Lady task. She is really cute and needs
20 Lady Collars [Epic]  collected by Jock [6hrs] Tramp [12 hrs] Shere Khan [6hrs] Tony L5 [12 hrs] others with enchantments
20 Ears [Legendary] collected by Joe [8hrs] Wendy/Pan [8hrs] Jock L4 [8hrs] & various others with enchantments
600,000 magic

BlueDemon1

Google Play (Android)

T154330 wrote:
Just received Welcome Lady task. She is really cute and needs
20 Lady Collars [Epic]  collected by Jock [6hrs] Tramp [12 hrs] Shere Khan [6hrs] Tony L5 [12 hrs] others with enchantments
20 Ears [Legendary] collected by Joe [8hrs] Wendy/Pan [8hrs] Jock L4 [8hrs] & various others with enchantments

I think you're operating on another dimension than the rest of us. At this rate, I don't expect to see Lady until Memorial Day.

Snowyriver

Apple (iOS)

I'll be lucky if I get Lady by Thanksgiving. lol
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

keep work at it. I think I'm benefiting from having all characters [except that damm bride] and most are L9 or 10

SunTiger

Windows PC

Yea! Got Jock! I agree with this being stressful.  Having only Tink and Pete to get brushes, took 4 to 6 hours to get 4 brushes. You would think being level 10 characters they would not have a problem with an uncommon item. So, yesterday, I bought 4 brushes from Merlin to get at least 3 sand whirls scooped up for the day.  Since then, I had way better drops of the brushes and with the help of the frog mini event, the extra brushes really helped out. Had no problem with getting pans, always had plenty of those.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Image      Image 

Image       Image  

Image        Image    

Saw these and just had to add them, :), just thought I would add in Lady's Picture as well, :)