Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I am always logging out of game and logging back into game, so I am not sure that is the problem as far as mini game problem, But I am happy to say that I am now finally welcoming Tony, I started the Frogs Mini Event with no problems at all, and last night into this morning I started to get the Brushes more, so now I am up to 31/40, so I do hope I will be able to get Jock , if not then I guess i will have to buy him later on which I really did not want to have to do that, but only time will tell. , good luck everyone on the Frogs mini event, :)

SunTiger

Windows PC

I must have glazed over the part about not being available until the next update and for money or gems. Thanks for posting that info.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

SunTiger wrote:
I must have glazed over the part about not being available until the next update and for money or gems. Thanks for posting that info.

Yes it was mentioned in the last Live Stream that If you do not get him in the Mini Event, that he would be available in Update 39 and beyond as Premium character in a bundle or for Gems. and no worries, I always have to keep going back over the streams Myself just in case I miss stuff, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Well as of this morning I got Tony to lvl 2 and he is now working on his main quest, still got a side quest for him to do as well, I have not seen anything else so it is probably after he does this quest that I will be able to move forward, & I am at 33/40 now on the Swirls Mini Event, I do hope I will be able to finish it, but again only time will tell, :)

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

well, there is at most one more mission after tony's 8 hour use the phone mission before you get to start welcoming Tony, Blue. So your not that far behind. If you can be said to be behind at all since this is perma content not LTE.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Tony's ears will not drop, so he is stuck at level 1 for me.   I finally gave up waiting and sent someone on a long leveling up, hoping that will get them to drop for me.

Snowyriver

Apple (iOS)

I havent worried about getting Tony to level 2 yet since he still hasnt been welcomed.
Need two more accordions for that to happen. Then I can join yall in being stuck at level 1 :)
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

Finally collected Joe [gave up after 5 days & spent some gems to get the last tokens].
My happiness dropped from ecstatic to content this morning [after a crash ] ticket with GL but not hopeful I'll get my happiness back. It's a bit of a bummer as my drop rate on brushes is impacted

Update: Waited all day but GL just gave me back my happiness -thanks GL

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

As of 1:50am I am now the proud owner of 1 Jock Pup, I got him with just 1 point away from getting the Brushes and Dust pans from the Frog Mini Event , so I guess I wont need those, but I will get them later in the morning I guess , The Swirl Mini Event was very stressful for Me, but glad I finally made it to the 40 points. Good luck to those who are still working on getting Jock. 

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Blue007 wrote:
As of 1:50am I am now the proud owner of 1 Jock Pup, I got him with just 1 point away from getting the Brushes and Dust pans from the Frog Mini Event , so I guess I wont need those, but I will get them later in the morning I guess , The Swirl Mini Event was very stressful for Me, but glad I finally made it to the 40 points. Good luck to those who are still working on getting Jock.

Congratulations.  I got him too.  Here's a song to celebrate.

https://youtu.be/vShRRBhHLJI

P.S.  Jock is a Scottish Terrier.  Guess that's why the character is written that way.