Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Your next adventure in the Kingdom awaits! 💕
Another clue is reflected in the water… 🔍
Not sure what's coming yet? 🤔
Don't miss our final clue in an hour!Image 

2nd clue!
Image                  Image

I believe that Lady and the Tramp is making their way to our park , :) The original Lady and the Tramp also takes place in 1909, with a setting inspired by Walt Disney’s hometown of Marceline, Missouri, which the town and state is  marked on the top right corner of paper.
no avatar

Bec450

Apple (iOS)

Yay I am so excited that lady and the tramp is coming to the kingdom! I've been waiting for this since the game started! I wonder which characters there will be though and if this will be an event or permanent content? Either way I'm thrilled!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Bec450 wrote:
Yay I am so excited that lady and the tramp is coming to the kingdom! I've been waiting for this since the game started! I wonder which characters there will be though and if this will be an event or permanent content? Either way I'm thrilled!

I guess we will all be finding all that out tomorrow, stay tuned, :)

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Bec450 wrote:

If I remember correctly they said in the previous livestream that this would be permanent content. 
Looks good to me! 😊

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
Bec450 wrote:

If I remember correctly they said in the previous livestream that this would be permanent content. 
Looks good to me! 😊

Yes they did say in last stream that the next update would be permanent , so that would mean to Me that not to many chars are coming from Lady & the Tramp then, I wonder which ones other then Lady and Tramp that they are going to add as well, guess We shall see aye, :) , could it be one of these maybe>

LadyA pampered Cocker Spaniel whose life takes a sudden turn when a dashing Tramp from the other side of town finds his way into her heart.
TrampA streetwise mutt who knows his way about town, but once a little lady catches his eye, this scruffy bachelor becomes one tame Tramp.
TrustyA noble Bloodhound with a lost sense of smell, recites words of wisdom while keeping his nose on the trail of his friends.
JockThis slightly gruff, but wise Scottish Terrier keeps a watchful eye on his canine friends Lady and Trusty.
PegThis puffy, prancing Pekingese has seen plenty of time in the pound, but she knows a thing or two about the dogs in town.
Tony and JoeThe proprietor and chef at Tony's serenade Tramp and Lady as they enjoy a romantic meal on their first 'Bella Notte' out on the town.

The Real question is though>  Are we getting Land this time to be able to place stuff we have in Storage as well , or are we just getting more characters and items with no place to put them ? , that is what I am wondering.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

3rd Clue!

Same Wallpaper , :)

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

well, in about a half hour from the date time group of this reply we will know. Still, have to thank Blue007 for her search skills as they failed ME as far as Trusty and Jock. Knew they were there, but... as I said. search-fu failed me. Badly.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

It is For Real Lady & the Tramp & here is what will be added>
1. Lady- permanent
2. Tramp- permanent
3. Jock -  ( Leaderboard mini event and update 39 & after Premium char)
4. Joe (chef) - permanent
5. Tony - (owner of restaurant) - permanent
6. Trusty- premium char
Attractions>
 1.Lady & Tramp house
2.Tony's Restaurant
3.the Beever Dam
Concessions>
1. Tramp ears stand
2. Lady ears stand
3. Spaghetti stand
Decoration>
 Spaghetti table
Parade Float>
Lady & Tramp on it ( Prancing or running)
New Costume> Queen Anna Costume ( During Striking Gold Mini event) 
There are some Balancing to chests, and also changes to concessions & decor. 
Update on Feb 4th . 2020.

also >

Here is her outfit that We will get from the mini  event. If we are lucky that is, I just hope it is like the Mickey Lunar costume was, on the Reward part not the actual Leaderboard part. only time will tell , And Yes thank you TinkerAllTheWay for reminding Me that the Lady & the Tramp storyline starts After the Dumbo Storyline , :) , they also said that no land in this update, but they are working on it for future updates.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Ach... I wish Frozen 2 came out on dvd already - I need to see it before they reveal any more stuff about that movie. 
Anyway, loving the fact that this storyline comes after you complete the Dumbo story, so I can go ahead and continue with Peter Pan. 🙂
I was secretly hoping that Scamp would have been among the characters as he is somewhat prominent in the Disney comics (and was featured more in the sequel). But hey, the characters look great!

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

True, Blue007.  You were reading more than a bit of frustration on my part.  Something along the lines of the customer team (lead by Natile) saying one thing only to be backstabbed by the people that acutally develop and distribute the code.

*DEEEEEEEP BREATH, DONT GO THERE!*

*Reaches for the cancel button*