Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

*sighs*

STIlL making me look like an amature here, Tail Mister.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

As of this morning I am working on getting More EC to try and get more Gems that I need, and also working on getting the Points needed for the last Concession stand, then I will be finished with this Event, Good luck to Everyone, :)
I also wish to say Thank you to the Game Team for this Event , I really enjoyed it this time around  much appreciated, :)
I also Luv this Picture of her with Vanellope yup. 

no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Well, seemingly this event was set up to be doable for a reasonable amount of players. - Intended that way or not, I have enjoyed the event as well. - It does presume that Prince Charming will drop the cloth needed - and I did have a full stock and then some of the glitzy, but still. - Welcoming the prince with just over 4 days to spare I felt confident enough to let the lovers have their two hour quest. Prince Charming is working on the first fabric atm. and I have a few open days ahead, so it should really be costume day with a couple of days to spare even if the drop rate is in the rarer end of rare. We shall see.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

Alvin_Wolcott

Apple (iOS)

T154330 wrote:
I have the prince after hard work in chapter 2 gathering EC's. Now working on SW comfy costume

Me too, didn’t get drop on first two prince attempts, I’m hoping for better rates than 1 of 3; rare is normal closer to 1 of 2 isn’t it. I’m still expecting to make it, but I’ll have to stay on a timer if I need to do 18 trips for Prince Charming cause that’s almost 5 4 hour tasks a day - more than my usual estimate of 4 four tasks per day.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

I have to agree about the first two rounds... Not as sure I agree about this last round. Mostly because while it seems like the dev's actually did try to keep the groups 'balanced' as far as similar numbers of charecters per group... someone slacked off and just copied the character lists (but fortunately not the dialog boxes) from the last time SW was used. And again, needing to welcome the 'reward' character (PC-SW aka Florian) to even get the needed tokens... I still think is a very poor decision. One which, if the actual developers would LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY MANGER SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

And so The Prince has now become the 193rd resident of my kingdom! :D

Only the six comfy fabrics left to gather and Snow's costume will also be mine.
no avatar

Bec450

Apple (iOS)

Wow I can’t believe how doable this tower challenge is compared to the others! I have just welcomed the Prince with over 3 days remaining normally it is a last minute rush!
no avatar

Pegazus

Windows PC

Bec450 wrote:
Wow I can’t believe how doable this tower challenge is compared to the others! I have just welcomed the Prince with over 3 days remaining normally it is a last minute rush!

Same. I was surprised. And since I seem to luck out this time, bought a legendary chest with gems.

Got Dopey.

Really? Okay! Buy a second chest.

Bench.

I guess my pool of luck wasn't that deep.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

The legendary chests have not been kind to me for months.  (Very skeptical on the updated odds for characters, just saying.)  And now we have two coming this month on the calendar.  I have all of the L & S characters.  I need to two premium characters from Alice, but I'm not expecting much...

On this event, I will have enough EC to welcom the Prince in about 3 hours!  That will leave me around/just shy of 3 days to do the following:

1.  Get lots of points for the third concession.  Not sure it is possible to get to 52,000, with my cocoa situation, but will press forward and see.
2.  Send Prince out for comfy fabric.  Given what I've been hearing, not very confident that I will get all of them.
3.  Work like mad for additional EC.  

I'm hoping to have a choice at the end - comfy costume or Cogsworth.  Can't get both, that is certain.  Hoping to get at least one of them.  I will need good drops though (both fabric and cocoa) to get either.  

I think that the Prince was a little easier this time as he wasn't the final prize.  That is the costume.  And the costume doesn't seem to be going very well for people.  

Good luck everyone.
no avatar

Alvin_Wolcott

Apple (iOS)

Am I really unlucky or are others getting really low drop rates for SW fabric on PC character task?  I’ve been working on for over 24 hours and completed his task 6 times (4 at ecstatic and 2 at joyous) but I have zero cloth so far.  With 3 days left I need 2 cloth per day. 

What are others experiencing for drop rates?  This is rare not epic or legendary.