Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

As of this evening I now have the Snow White Bow stand, so I will just wait for Chapter 3 to unlock in the morning. cause My Pups & I are off to bed, Waves.
no avatar

throwstyler

Apple (iOS)

I wasn’t able to win chapter 2, but I made it to the 4th milestone which is further than I expected. This is by far my best TC yet, having won the first chapter. I don’t anticipate completing the final chapter either, but I have a bunch of Maleficent coins saved up, so I’m sure I’ll be able to get Snow White and maybe have some left over for Jack’s house. All in all, I’m pretty happy with this challenge now that I know how it works. I realized last week that I’ve been playing this game every single day for a couple weeks short of a year and this is the first TC where I actually understand what’s happening, but only thanks to these boards and all of you. It would be nice if the game came with better instructions! My park would be much further along by now if it did, but c’est la vie. I’m looking forward to further progress now that things make more sense.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Chapter 3>
1. Cinderella> Cinderella, Fairy Godmother, Anastasia, Lady Tremaine. 
2. POTC/Cinderella/ B&B > Jack Sparrow, Tia Dalma, Will Turner, Drizella, Cogsworth. 
3. Tangled/ NBC> Maximus, Rapunzel, Jack Skellington.
4. Snow White> Grumpy , Happy, Bashful, The Queen, Sleepy, Sneezy. 
Feature Character> Dopey. 
Prince Charming Sword> 550 x 25 + 1,000 to welcome = 14,750. total.
also> Comfy Snow White Bundle > Costume plus 40 gems for 4.99 US . 
Cocoa/Cookies same chars as before> Hook, Tinkerbell, Hamm, Jessie, Ruby Chest.
Update> Also 5 to 6 EC Buildings x 3 clicks.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

I got 14 swords from the ec gathered in chapter two.
And I have all the glitchy fabrics needed from gathering them for Moana's comfy which I never got.
It's nice to feel confident for a change.  :)

BlueDemon1

Google Play (Android)

Yeah, all the glitchy fabrics are there already for me as well so must have been from past costume I missed out on.  Will make this comfy a breeze...
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

I have the prince after hard work in chapter 2 gathering EC's. Now working on SW comfy costume
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Thought I would be closer by now, but got some hard days of work for the end of chapter 2, so I ended up wasting all of the final refresh of chapter 2 and then decided to chuck two cocoas at it as well. Hrumph. 

Still, not looking too bad. Should have 3+ days to work the prince. - Racking up the ec for the final 4 swords and then the 1k welcome. Given the milestone, quest and mystery ads still available, it should be maybe 1,5 days even with work tomorrow.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

I got Prince Charming a short while ago and he's now working on comfy fabric.

But in typical Gameloft style, the Prince drops 2 possible tokens of different rarities; glitch fabric is uncommon, and comfy fabric is rare. So that means until the glitch fabric is maxed out, guess what he's going to keep dropping?

I had no "carry-over" glitch fabric from previous TCs so need all 15.

I don't trust the rarities either, because this TC's supposedly "rare" cocoa hardly ever drops, as if it's actually legendary?

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

For me cocoa drops very well. I currently have 49 cups and I never bought a cocoa bundle either.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Mushu walked by, seeing one of those birds he rescued during the Mickey's Lantern Concession event, walked by and seeing Snow White and her prince reuniting.  He was sniffing and crying, it was too sweet of a moment to interrupt.

Flower managed to gather up a nice bouquet of flowers to give to the Prince to welcome him into the kingdom, (Flower liked the name Prince Florian by the way), and when he saw Snow White and her Prince reuniting and singing beautiful music together after so long, he sat down and waited, allowing these first moments together to just be the two of them.  

Snow White will always remember the time they met, and will always cherish their love forever.

https://youtu.be/54QeNL5ih6A

You call me a romantic sap?  Let them have these first two hours after so long together ok?