Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

I have all the ears and slowly building up EC for chapter3. Cocoa is dropping at good rate [except for Maximus] all these characters are at L10 which maybe helping with drop rate
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

all of my cocoa dropping characters are at 10 as well, and my drop rates stink.  

While I seem to be doing fine on EC, I'm way behind on points.  Odd.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

I've got about 50 cocoas saved up but it's hard to decide whether I should start using it now to build up more EC for kicking off chapter 3, or keep it saved for ch 3. My EC is over 5000 but I'm guessing we'll need around 17-18000 to welcome the Prince?

I don't think I'll have trouble getting the Prince, but it'll affect whether I have any time left to try for the SW costume.

paxsarah

Apple (iOS)

My sense is that determining whether to use cocoa in chapter 2 or 3 may make a difference in whether you get either the costume or the final concession. If I go hard in chapter 2 and use cocoa willy nilly, I’ll be in a good position with EC to get the prince early and hopefully consequently the comfy costume, but I may not have enough cocoa left to get the points needed to get that last concession in chapter 3.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

I agree with Paxsarah - I think that it will be extremely difficult to get everything in this event and you will need to decide what makes the most sense for you and how you like to play, between concessions, costumes and characters.  For instance, if I have to pick, I'd pick Cogsworth over the costume (although, I think that the likelihood of getting either is very low.)  

Personally, I'm struggling with points this chapter.  EC is fine.  I will have enough for first two tokens and welcome costs here in a few hours, leaving me just shy of two days to collect excess EC for the next chapter (and I still have the 4th milestone EC gift to add to the total too).  So, feeling good (not great) on the EC front, at least to get Prince.  (I don't think that I will get Cogsworth, though.)

But points - still need like 16,000 to get the concession stand this chapter.  Not having the featured character is getting me, but I've always been able to get all of the concessions, so this is wierd.  I feel like I will be picking between chapter 2 concession and chapter 3 concession (and I need to make that decision soon).  

Also - when are we going to see the third new attraction?  The first chapter concession was a repeat.  What is that about?  They said that there were 3 new concessions.  Where is the third?
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Donalyn wrote:
 Also - when are we going to see the third new attraction?  The first chapter concession was a repeat.  What is that about?  They said that there were 3 new concessions.  Where is the third? 

Unless they meant the Queen's Throne (ch3 4th milestone)? It's actually a decoration but is new as far as I know? Today I just reached the Snow White concession in ch2, because I decided to grind hard on EC so I can try for the costume, and may need to forfeit the ch3 milestones.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Disney-Dgi wrote:
Donalyn wrote:

Unless they meant the Queen's Throne (ch3 4th milestone)? It's actually a decoration but is new as far as I know? Today I just reached the Snow White concession in ch2, because I decided to grind hard on EC so I can try for the costume, and may need to forfeit the ch3 milestones.

Queen's throne was obtainable during the Snow White event.

Effan

Windows PC

Disney-Dgi wrote:
Donalyn wrote:

The third concession is The Lost Princess Ice Cream Stand
As this stand is Rapunzel (Tangled) themed, in my opinion this will be offered as a milestone reward during the mini event for Rapunzel's Comfy costume.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Yes, it will likely be part of that.

How is everyone doing on the TC? I decided to go for the chapter 2 concession (and earlier EC gathering). My cocoa drops since making this decision (and starting to use a lot of cocoa) have been non-existent. Oh well. However, my character runs are resulting in a fair amount of bonus points, so I will not need as many cocoa to get the concession as I initially thought. That is good news. (I feel like I spend way too much time analyzing and planning my moves in this game....)
no avatar

Matheus José Galhardo

Google Play (Android)

Tell a
Me a thing in novembro we have Frozen 2, have a chance to have a Tower challange with Frozen 2 Chars?