Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

All feathered hats and already 16/25 ears hats. I'm trying to collect as much extra ec in this second chapter as possible to avoid stress in the third one. :)
I have most of the participating characters at reasonably high levels this time, so I think that's why I'm doing better than usually.
 Good luck everyone!

edit: oh, and 32 cups of cocoa.
no avatar

throwstyler

Apple (iOS)

Thanks, tailmister! I would be super bummed if I lost land after every single tower challenge. I’d probably uninstall the game!

Tpinca

Apple (iOS)

Kudos to Gameloft 

i would like like to thank Gameloft for listening to one criticism:  so far in this TC, the featured character does not have have the side quest.   Which means that they can 100% be tasked to challenge the tower
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Looks fairly reasonable for long term players to get the the prince so far. Im expecting the costume depending on the princes job to be nigh impossible though, so trying to stack as much ec as possible to see if I can welcome him early enough to actually have a chance. - Doubting it. The costumes have been excruciating so far.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

It's the first time I didn't get the last reward of the first chapter. I was a few points short.That was because of the lack of cocoa. I have lot's of time at the weekend - but I couldn't send many groups then, because I didn't have cocoa. I bought the bundle for the featured character, but with such a low level he was not much help either. During the week I can't spen my cocoa - so now I have lots of extra cocoa. The problem is always only the first weekend. Having small groups in the first chapter definitly doesn't help with this problem.

But it's not really important - it's just a concession. And I never got the main price - and I won't this time. But I did get the clock and hope I can get Snow White and the attraction.

I noticed there is no premium character this TC. I wonder why.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

There is no need for a premium character in the tc's. I already pay for them in the regular events and the main story. They had premiums in the last two tc's only, I think - The Sultan and Ed?
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Yes, just the last two with new premium characters.

Chapter two is going really slow for me.  And I've seen 1 cocoa in the past 24 hours, so that isn't good.  

I gambled with two gem chests for BatB and got - crap!  I need 5 characters, and the Be our Guest restuarant.  Combined, it was like a 60+% chance with each chest of something good.  Instead, I got a second Le Fou concession (which I already got as part of the Le Fou TC) and some topiary thing.  I continue to greatly question the new updated odds in the chests for characters.  My sample size is getting pretty big now and the failure of anything good to drop is very suspicious.  (And after losing my game progress for half a day during the event, a character would have been nice.)
no avatar

Aamir Pervaiz

Google Play (Android)

No cups of cocoa for the last 3 days from any of the 3 characters. Is that normal or something wrong with my game.
My happiness level is at Estatic more than 50% all the time

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

So far I have all of  Prince Charming's Ear/Hats, I am just trying to get as much EC as I can before Chapter 3 unlocks, I have tried to ( Not ) use Cocoa/cookies in chapters 1 & 2 so I have bout 50 so far for chapter 3, I do not see the costumes unlocked yet, so I am assuming they unlock when you get the Prince, so I am trying to get him long before the TC ends, I do hope they come out with bundles for them though for those of us who do not have alot of time to work on them alot, if not then I will just have to see if I can get them both in time, if not Oh well. again good luck to everyone, :)

Effan

Windows PC

Blue007 wrote:
I will just have to see if I can get them both in time, if not Oh well. again good luck to everyone, :)

I think they said in the livestream that only the Snow White comfy will be part of the TC. The Rapunzel comfy will be available after the TC in a mini event.