Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Donalyn wrote:
My game just reset to level 1 (I'm level 59!).  I'm totally freaking out.  Submitted to customer care... but so much for this event.

Terrible! So sorry this happened to you! Let us know if/when they fix it. That happened to me and others in a different game by a different company and I never went back even after they fixed it because it took them over a week and by then I had found other things to fill my time. I hope they fix this fast for you.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

As of this evening I  got the points for the Dwarf Stand even though I did not need that stand, I also Bought the Refreshment Bundle x 8 Cocoa/Cookies for 1.99 US just in case, Also I am sorry that others are having trouble with their games, I do hope you get the problems fixed, night .
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Update - my game is back.  Gameloft sent an email right away, which was good.  I wasn't able to get it to work while I was at work, so I waiting until I got home (like 10 hours later) and my husband played around with my phone for about an hour and was able to get my progress back.  

I will say, however, after the initial shock, I was actually pretty zen about the loss of progress.  Maybe it is time to move on and not play phone games so much (there are a lot of other ways to spend my time).  My husband even commented about it when I got home.  He was expecting me to be frantic and I wasn't.  

But now that it is back, I'm probably about 500 - 800 EC behind where I would have been, and likely a few cocoa too.  That stinks, when it was already going to be hard enough to get there.  

Good luck everyone!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Chapter 2>
1.Toystory> Sarge, Woody, Forky, Ducky.
2. Toystory/ Sleeping Beauty/B&B>Aurora, Prince Phillip, Cogsworth, Merryweather, Bo Peep. 
3, Toy Story/ Wall-E/ NBC> Buzz Lightyear, Jack Skellington, Eve, Wall-E.
4. Beauty & Beast> Belle, Chip, Lumiere, Gaston, Le Fou, Beast. 
Prince Charming Ear/Hats cost> 400 EC x 25-10,000.
Cocoa/Cookies> Same chars as before>Hook, Tinkerbell, Hamm, Jessie, Magic chest.
EC Buildings> 4 x 3 clicks now.
no avatar

Sil4Drag1

Windows PC

Just adding:
Cogsworth for 5.000 EC.
no avatar

Onceler

Apple (iOS)

2-1/2 hours into the second stage and the person in first place on my leaderboard has more than 22,000 points. Even the person in 50th place has more than 4,000 points.

Yeah, nothing shady going on there.

paxsarah

Apple (iOS)

Onceler wrote:
2-1/2 hours into the second stage and the person in first place on my leaderboard has more than 22,000 points. Even the person in 50th place has more than 4,000 points.

Yeah, nothing shady going on there.

That's easy enough to do with gems. Although it's not my jam, all things considered it doesn't even take that many gems to get to 22,000. Unlike the leaderboards that aren't gemmable, this seems pretty straightforward.
no avatar

throwstyler

Apple (iOS)

I was able to “win” chapter 1 and get the dwarf hat stand. I was pretty surprised, since this is the first time I’ve ever completed a chapter successfully. I’m certain I won’t for the next two, though. I was happy to get Jack with EC and sprung the cash for Zero. I said I wouldn’t spend money on the events, but I got Zero because I love NBC and wanted him, not because he helps with the event. So it seemed worth it to me. I currently have enough EC for Cogsworth, but I’m going to save up to hopefully get Snow White instead. I’m not even bothering with Prince Florian because I know he’s so far out of reach.

I am curious though, what happens when you do complete all three chapters and vanquish the crystals? I only know failure with these tower events, haha.
no avatar

Dolly9530

Apple (iOS)

I’ve done great in the 1st chapter- won that. 
But really didn’t think I’d make it in the second round so decided to spare some gems and bought FOUR Beauty and the Beast chests hoping for Potts :/ 
got Cogsworth and Lumiere instead which is great... but with a “20%” chance of Potts I’m a bit surprised. Dumb purchases/gambles but oh well. 
Good luck to all :)

adding: I did get two wells ..... borezville

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

throwstyler wrote:
I am curious though, what happens when you do complete all three chapters and vanquish the crystals? I only know failure with these tower events, haha.

ImageNo... NO!  THIS CANNOT BE!!!
ImageThis Kingdom has NOT seen the last of me!  I will return... and I will not rest until I have destroyed every dream in the land.

(Cutscene plays where Maleficent angrily teleports away.

Image Good heavens...!  Can it be!?  You... you've bested the Curse outright!
Image Why... why, I'm OVERJOYED, is what I am!  Thanks to you, the Kingdom's dreams have never been bigger -- or happier!

I've heard a rumor that this plays if you turn at least one crystal white, while the defeat only plays if no crystals are white, but I don't know.

Anyway, I wish this had more lasting consequences than just a few free concessions and maybe some new characters, like a new plot of land if all three crystals are white.  Then again, I don't want Maleficent to recurse one plot of land if all three crystals are still hers.  Maybe such consequences happen in the final battle, but not a limited-time event.  Great, I'm rambling on again.