Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

throwstyler

Apple (iOS)

It’s 2000 Maleficent coins for Jack.
no avatar

ksigler2

Windows PC

Gameloft needs to do something about leaderboards during events and flushing out the cheaters.

The event started less than 4 hours ago - it is impossible to have collected points more than once, unless you used gems.

My leaderboard has the 5th place person at 21,057 and the 50th place at 7,653 points. there is no way that over 50 people have used gems multiple times already!  come on Gameloft.  this isnt fun anymore.

[img]desktop[/img]
no avatar

throwstyler

Apple (iOS)

I was thinking the same thing. Two hours after the event started, the leaderboard had people with15k. How is that possible??! I know I have no chance so I’m not even bothering, but that really confused me.
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

Do report people you think are cheaters, GL does take notice I've seen people removed in the past.
no avatar

Matheus José Galhardo

Google Play (Android)

It is so expensive to Get Prince Florian , and o Hope that Is not só expensive to Get Snow White. Pls make in Future Tower challanges the characters more cheapper and. Change the time ( 1day) tô refresh ALL the characters that Can be used in the chapters, like Ever 6 hours tô refresh them
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Not going to happen. They earn substantially from selling both cocoa, chests for chances at needed chars and event currency.

Bottle neck this time round seems to be family sizes. - Every family is 4 chars. - That will take a heavy toll on cocoa especially as so few characters have cocoa jobs and take so long to complete them now. This will be a massive grind or expensive to push through. - Possibly both.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

And this surprises you how? I will grant that it takes some time to work changes through the production queue, but for something that happens as often as tower challenges do, this really shows that they are only looking at trying to stampede players into shelling out for things to pad the profit margin.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Never claimed I was surprised ;-). Just making sure it doesnt slide through completely unnoticed. They have become quite good at hiding the nefarious plots out in the open.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Like Blue, I've already got all the chars and buildings, so for me the main win will be the Prince & possibly the costumes (if they don't make them out of reasonable reach.)
Progress currently:
19/25 hats
10694 Points - so not quite halfway, with 4 days until Chapter 2.

I'm going to try to make the most of Chapter 1 because I have most of the needed families, but maybe not so much of the premiums coming up in future Chapters.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

I'm not going to predict all doom and gloom quite yet.  However, I am a little worried.  I have only 2 of the three featured characters (Zero and Dopey).  I only have two other NBC characters and none of the premium characters being used in chapter 1 (other than Zero).  I can only do two full runs a day, and a third if I use one cocoa.  And I don't have Sally, so no side quest EC this chapter for me.  Cocoa is very slow to drop, both in failure to drop and the length of time each cocoa task is.  

Points will not be an issue this chapter, but I will not get the padding of EC that I need at the end of chapter 1 to carry me through 2 and 3.  Should have just enough for the welcoming amounts and all of his hats.  Particularly, as I don't have Cogsworth and it would be nice to be able to buy him too.  (I may ultimately need to settle for just getting him, if I can't get the Prince.)  

I'm assuming that the comfy costume will be like the Mulan event?

I'm also very surprised that the reward for chapter 1 points is a Drawf hat stand.  Why a repeat stand, when three new concessions were discussed in the webstream?  When is the third new concession going to pop up?  (Or has it somewhere I haven't noticed?)

I did gamble on a gem purchased Legendary chest hoping for Sally and got .... an evil bench (because you know, I really needed that).  I do have all of the NBC attractions, so not a big chance at a character for me.  Been a long time since a character has dropped from one of those for me.  Maybe next chapter - I need 5 BatB characters, so my odds should be pretty high.