Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

throwstyler

Apple (iOS)

I’m hoping that going in with no expectations of finishing will keep me from getting upset when I can’t finish, lol.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Yes, Throwstyler. One normally is able to purchase the featured character with EC, and one of the buildings, during the event. So, probably not possible to get Florian, but you should still be able to get something. Thats the other bit about it. GL will be marketing the chests for each of those 3 sets from the start of that chapter till the end of the event, and there will be people who will buy them.

Still, sounds like you have a reasonable expectaions level there.
no avatar

throwstyler

Apple (iOS)

I learned my lesson with the Nemo event and won’t be spending real money on this one. I wouldn’t mind spending a couple bucks here and there, but it seems like you have to spend a ton to be worth spending any at all. I may decide to spend cash on featured characters in the future (though $10 for one character seems ridiculously high), but no more money on events. If that means I can’t finish them, oh well. There will be another one right around the corner.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

about 2 months given the current schedule. THere must be a lot of people panicing and buying stuff during these given the way they've keep pushing them as often as they have.

JQH

Apple (iOS)

Michigan

throwstyler wrote:
I learned my lesson with the Nemo event and won’t be spending real money on this one. I wouldn’t mind spending a couple bucks here and there, but it seems like you have to spend a ton to be worth spending any at all. I may decide to spend cash on featured characters in the future (though $10 for one character seems ridiculously high), but no more money on events. If that means I can’t finish them, oh well. There will be another one right around the corner.

yep me too. Actually just read some of your other comments in this post. I've learned a lot too. I've got like  six characters to welcome right now. So I have plenty to do.  Fauna, Donald, pascal, zurg, and chip. So only five. I've been focusing on Donald and zurg. But since Fauna arrived Donald and Fauna with a little zurg as I'm close to getting him. Also been leveling up all my characters like crazy. Saving the scrolls a bit for... Well I don't know why. Lol
no avatar

throwstyler

Apple (iOS)

I found out you can only use one scroll at a time, so you can only level up two characters together. I used mine all up and then some to level up those 16 hour characters in pairs. You can also buy them using elixir, but only one and you have to wait 24 hours before it will let you buy another one. They really helped me get where I wanted to be in time for the event, though. That’s awesome you already got Pascal’s tokens. I’m not even close!

JQH

Apple (iOS)

Michigan

No, I only have one of each for Pascal. Not even trying to get him with all the others I need to get. By welcome I mean they are availing for me to try for. Working on Donald, zurg, and fauna

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

I'm praying none of the refresh characters being used in chapter 1 conflicts with any of the Snow White family of tokens.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Chapter 1 TC set>
1. Mickey & Friends > Minnie, Pete, Mickey, Pluto. 
2. Mickey & friends/ Monsters Inc> Boo, Sulley, Daisy Duck , Celia Mae
3. Mickey& Friends/ Jungle book> Goofy, King Louie, Mowgli, Shere Khan. 
4. NBC> Jack S, Oogie boogie, The Mayor, Sally
Feature char > Zero
Prince Charming> 
1 Hats>25 x 250 > 6,250. EC
2. Ears> 25 x ?
3. Sword > 25 x ?
EC > 1,000. to welcome him
Points Stands> 
Chapter 1 > Dwarf Hat stand ( I got like 3 already) :( wil cost > 26,500 pnts to get
Chapter 2> Snow White Bow stand > 37,000. pnts
Chapter 3 > Bubbling Potion stand > 52,000. pnts to get
Cocoa/cookies> Hook, Tinkerbell, Hamm, Jessie, Magic chest.
EC Buildings> 4 x 2 clicks it seems.
In this challenge I already have the chars and the buildings, so I just have to concentrate on getting Prince Charming, and comfy costumes, thank goodness. Good luck everyone.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

For anyone who has Jack available for purchase in the TC shop, what does he cost?  (Trying to guesimate what the character in round two will cost.)

thanks,

Page