Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Youll get the same 1 gem with 23 EC as you would with 3000 - or for that matter 5999.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

tviorr wrote:
Youll get the same 1 gem with 23 EC as you would with 3000 - or for that matter 5999.

I thought it was 1 gem = 4000 ec, rounded up? Anyway the point is that the TC conversion is lousy, so spend most of your ec and you'll still get a gem.

I thought we'd get 1 gem for 1-3999 ec; 2 gems for 4000-7999; 3 for 8000-11999, etc.

Another factor that'll be interesting is for those that got several fabrics but didn't quite achieve Snow's costume. We know Rapunzel's costume is coming soon, so will it recycle/share the same tokens? (allowing those players to get a head-start) Or will they be new unique tokens?

I can't imagine the costume being a singular leaderboard prize, so more likely there will be milestones or snowgie-type gathering of her tokens in mini-events. We know the leaderboards are full of ch e a ts, so top tier winning would be an unfair disaster.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

No. its one gem per 4k, MINIMUM one. So in order to get more than one gem you have to have 6001, because they round. So, anything between 1 and 6001 (being 4k per gem, plus 2k to get halfway to the next) only nets you 1.

Effan

Windows PC

star_ranger4 wrote:
No. its one gem per 4k, MINIMUM one. So in order to get more than one gem you have to have 6001, because they round. So, anything between 1 and 6001 (being 4k per gem, plus 2k to get halfway to the next) only nets you 1.

Actually, it is rounded up. So, if you have 1-4000, you get 1 gem and at 4001-8000, you get 2 gems, and so on.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

After buying all the Prince's tokens, I still managed to scrape together enough EC to level him up to L2, so he's now been sent off to sing the song in his heart - lol.  :D

I'll still get 1 gem for my few hundred EC.

Best of luck for anyone still battling for a win of something in the next 4-5 hours.