Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Looks kind of dirty when its starred out ;-)
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

Rocketmanbob

Veteran

Windows PC

Any idea which tokens we should buy on the way out for the prince? 

I am assuming the second and third stage ones will remain the same, and the berets will revert to the usual Snow White common tokens

What do you all think?
no avatar

Sil4Drag1

Windows PC

I also asked that question.
I was told, that it was hinted in the Lifestream, that the Sword/Dagger-Token ( the 3rd one) will be revert to the poison apple.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Happy to report I'm now "welcoming" Snow's comfy gear. I didn't know it took 4 hours, so others take note 'cos I don't recall the 'buy' button saying a time? (It can be sped up with gems.)

Glad the event's over for me, but it was one of the more successful ones in my book, except for the "rare" fabric tokens not being the claimed drop-rate.

I've now got about 7000 EC to get rid of, because converting to 2 gems isn't worthwhile. The tokens to buy is the confusing part... I'd assumed the berets would change after the event because they show at the top spot in the Character Book?

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

And Snow White's comfy costume is mine. :)
This was a nice change to the cruel tower challenges I've experienced before.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Bubbling Potion Drink Stand

And the Bubbling Potion stand is Finally Mine !!! , I mentioned in the Bugs section though bout the stand not registering on the California Screaming as a Drink stand, other then that I have only 3 more Tower runs to finish getting to 3,000 EC , though I probably won't use it to level up Prince Charming to level 2, I will use My Magic Bottles instead cause I have all the tokens for lvl 2, other then that I am glad I am finished with this TC, Again good luck to those who are still going, I wish you all the best, :)
Update> Congrat's to ( All ) who finished the TC, and My Condolences to ( All ) who did not.
Update # 2> I decided after all to just level up Prince Charming ( SW)  since I only had 3k anyway and don't expect to many gems, so I am officially done with this TC which I am very happy with the outcome, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

TinkerAllTheWay wrote:

Congrat's I am glad you made it, :)

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Blue007 wrote:
TinkerAllTheWay wrote:

Congrat's I am glad you made it, :)

Thank you! I'm happy. :)
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Blue - you commented before that you don't get many gems from your game, as other people do.  I've been thinking about that since you said it.  Here is what I think is going on:

1. Parades - this is the main place where people could have different results in gem drop rates.  So, it is possible that you don't get many gems this way.  It would depend on luck and how many parade spots you have, etc.
2.  Characters - each character basiclally produces the same number of gems when they are leveled up.  And you have basically all of the characters, right?  So, seems that here you would be fine (and getting the same level of gems as other people).
3.  Things we do to maximize bonus gems.   For instance, I never buy the tokens for the TC prize character with EC.  That seems like a waste of gem-producing EC.  In this event, you have bought them, and thus you will miss out on a few gems that you would have otherwise received. 
4.  Use of gems.   Gems can be used for many, many things.  I generally save up my gems and use for big things - characters, floats, premium buildings, legandary chests, etc.  Things with a big return on the investment (or, with chests, the chance at a big return).  I almost never use gems to speed through a task.   (I have a handful of times, such as when I need to start a new task before going to bed or into a long meeting or something, but only during an event and only when I know, due to the leaks, that I need to do this to potentially finish the event.)   I think that you tend to use them more often than me to speed through tasks.  (For instance, during the FN event, you spead up a long task so that you could get the Welcome Dory task on your screen over two days before she was even going to open.  To each their own, but that seemed like a huge waste of gems in my opinion.)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Donalyn wrote:
Blue - you commented before that you don't get many gems from your game, as other people do.  I've been thinking about that since you said it.  Here is what I think is going on:

1. Parades - this is the main place where people could have different results in gem drop rates.  So, it is possible that you don't get many gems this way.  It would depend on luck and how many parade spots you have, etc.
2.  Characters - each character basiclally produces the same number of gems when they are leveled up.  And you have basically all of the characters, right?  So, seems that here you would be fine (and getting the same level of gems as other people).
3.  Things we do to maximize bonus gems.   For instance, I never buy the tokens for the TC prize character with EC.  That seems like a waste of gem-producing EC.  In this event, you have bought them, and thus you will miss out on a few gems that you would have otherwise received. 
4.  Use of gems.   Gems can be used for many, many things.  I generally save up my gems and use for big things - characters, floats, premium buildings, legandary chests, etc.  Things with a big return on the investment (or, with chests, the chance at a big return).  I almost never use gems to speed through a task.   (I have a handful of times, such as when I need to start a new task before going to bed or into a long meeting or something, but only during an event and only when I know, due to the leaks, that I need to do this to potentially finish the event.)   I think that you tend to use them more often than me to speed through tasks.  (For instance, during the FN event, you spead up a long task so that you could get the Welcome Dory task on your screen over two days before she was even going to open.  To each their own, but that seemed like a huge waste of gems in my opinion.)

If you do not use the EC for the Tokens on the Main TC Characters, then how do you get them? , I do not need all the chapter chars that they put in cause I already have them, so I only have to go after the Main chars so far, I also do not speed up tasks alot, I only do that  very little, and as far as leveling up chars, I can only do that once in awhile when the Events are not on, so like you said to each their own, :)
no I do not get alot of gems in My game, but I manage, and I am happy with what I have worked for and gotten in My game, thanks.