Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Hard to say there, Alvin. It is, however, Rare, which means little since we don't know just how that equates to an actual percentage, nor are the Dev's willing to be transparent about just how that translates into actual numbers. I do note, however, that a lot of device players hit 'dead zones' in their game as compared to people who play on something more like a laptop or desktop. I think it has to do with the Random Number generation for mobile devices as compared to more 'stationary' and powerful computing platforms, but its just a personal theory since we don't have much data and, as I've said, the dev's won't talk.
no avatar

DisneyAg

Google Play (Android)

Alvin_Wolcott wrote:
Am I really unlucky or are others getting really low drop rates for SW fabric on PC character task?  I’ve been working on for over 24 hours and completed his task 6 times (4 at ecstatic and 2 at joyous) but I have zero cloth so far.  With 3 days left I need 2 cloth per day. 

What are others experiencing for drop rates?  This is rare not epic or legendary.

I am 0 for 4.  And I stopped after 3 and did the final Snow White task, to try to give Florian a quick break and change up his task.

Has anyone gotten any of these fabrics?
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

4 for 5 for some reason. Afraid every time to shut down the game , but I think it just crashed again.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

and I'm 0 for 3 or 4 on the day as well

Snowyriver

Apple (iOS)

Well after a day or two of having not much luck with the princes cloth drops, I still need four to unlock the costume.
With only two days left, im wondering if i will finish on time or not.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

I'm 2 for 4, so not terrible.  

So, if you could only get one, which would you pick:  costume or Cogsworth?

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Donalyn wrote:
I'm 2 for 4, so not terrible.  

So, if you could only get one, which would you pick:  costume or Cogsworth?

For me that would be very easy - characters over anything else.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

It's been a surprisingly easy tc for me. I have 4/6 comfy fabrics, as the Prince has come back empty handed only twice.
 And I have a weird "problem" that I've never had before: I'm drowning in cocoa, I have 47 cups. The only two things I could get with them is the last concession goal of chapter three (my next goal is the Queen's throne), but that'll most likely drain my gem supply; and the Maleficent horns stand which I still don't have. Skipping the challenging might bring me way up in the leaderboard (I'm below 1000 at the moment), but it might cost more gems than I'm willing to pay, with no real guarantee of getting to top 150. I wish the cocoa would carry over to the next tc. :s
 Good luck to everyone who's struggling!

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Given the way they never seem do do anything about problem children like in this photo, I dont think its worth any gems on your part
Attachments
2019-10-02.jpg
2019-10-02.jpg (188.54 KiB) Viewed 119 times
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

star_ranger4 wrote:
Given the way they never seem do do anything about problem children like in this photo, I dont think its worth any gems on your part

I thought my leaderboard was bad with the top ~94000.

It's baffling... Why **** when the prize is just the same horns stand we got in round 2, and if they're legitimately paying for gems and cocoa to speed the challenges just to win 15 gems; Why would you? Doesn't bode well for the Rapunzel costume.

edit: the return of the censor!! I didn't think ch e a t was a dirty word.