Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Prior to the Shantzi TC, the 3rd chapter featured group was the one the character would be added to, SW in this case. So, no real way of knowing if it will be them, or if the devs are going to be spreading out the sw characters into other groups like they did wit Shantzi

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

DonalynHas the chapter three list been released yet?  Super curious as to who the featured character is.  (And whether I need to worry about getting anyone upgraded in the meantime.)

They have not shown yet who is the Chapter 3 character, once they do I will post it  here, :)
Update> the 3rd Chapter character is Dopey!! :)

Image    Disney Magic Kingdoms

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Chapter 3 line up for Tower Challenge # 8>
1. Snow white set> Dopey ( Feature char) , Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Grumpy, Happy, The Queen. 
2. Cinderella set> Fairy Godmother, Cinderella, Anastasia, Lady Tremaine, Drizella. 
3, B& B set> Cogsworth. 
4,. POTC set> Tia Dalma, Will Turner, Jack Sparrow
5. NBC set> Jack Skellington, 
6, Rapunzel set> Maximus, Rapunzel. 
Maleficent is now on her way and will arrive on the 19th, :) so since Jack skellington is in this chapter I am assuming that Sally is the feature character for chapter 2 maybe?  nope it was not sally ,  so the Feature chars should be Chapter 1 Zero from NBC ,  Chapter 2  Mrs Potts, Chapter 3 Dopey , I think .

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Snow White's prince is Prince Florian.

Effan

Windows PC

Coug wrote:
Snow White's prince is Prince Florian.

The game data files have Prince Florian, but the livestream had the name as Prince Charming, and they kept calling him Snow White's Prince Charming

JQH

Apple (iOS)

Michigan

How many days is each chapter?

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

5 days, JQH

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Maleficent is on her way, she will be arriving in about 1 day & 1 hr's time, so I hope you all are prepared for her return, I wish you all luck in the newest Tower Challenge, :)
no avatar

throwstyler

Apple (iOS)

I have 9 characters available for each chapter, but none of the featured characters. I know it’s not enough to complete the challenge, but I’m hoping I can get enough Maleficent tokens to at least get a new character or two and maybe a new attraction? Fingers crossed. I’ve actually really enjoyed the last week of play now that I know it’s important to level up certain characters first. It’s given me something to focus my gameplay on rather than just blindly trying to get tokens. And I didn’t know the price for a float was a one time thing to “unlock” them. I thought you had to pay that much every time, so I had only been running the Mickey float over and over again. I felt like 35 gems every time I wanted a parade was a little excessive, haha. I’ve learned so much from these boards lately, so thanks everyone that has been answering my newbie questions!
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

It is really hard without the featured characters (and without the featured characters being at 10).  I didn't have any last time around (which was the first TC that the featured characters were premium characters), and didn't get the final character prize. 

This time around, I have two of the three featured characters, but fewer of the characters associated with the featured characters so it will be interesting to see how it all shakes out.  

Good luck to all - may you receive content that you don't have (and hopefully an event without too many upset people, myself included).  Dare to dream.