Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Imagedisneymagickingdoms=inheritVerifiedFollowDisney Magic Kingdoms
Image   Image  
So far Sally & Jack from Nightmare before Christmas Chapter 1 , & Mrs. Potts from Beauty and the Beast Chapter 2, are  3 characters of the Tower Challenge characters to get it seems. and there is one more not shown yet? , so who will be the 4th? for chapter 3 ,  hmm the plot thickens . :)

Could it Be > Snow White             Image                             Probably, :)
no avatar

Sil4Drag1

Windows PC

From the tokens that I could get from the magical chest on Tuesday, I would guess following Characters in Chapter 1:

All Characters from NBC

Shir Khan
Mowgli
King Louie

Boo
Sully
Celia

The Mickey & Friends Categorie is missing, meaning anyone from that I already have at 9 or 10 (so any combination of Mickey, Goofy, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Pete and Pluto).

Effan

Windows PC

DMK has posted videos on Instagram revealing Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 characters

Chapter 1.
Nightmare Before Christmas
- Zero (Featured)
- Jack Skellington
- Oogie Boogie
- Sally
- The Mayor
Monsters, Inc.
- Boo
- Celia Mae
- Sulley
Jungle Book
- King Louie
- Mowgli
- Shere Khan
Mickey & Friends
- Daisy Duck
- Goofy
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Pete
- Pluto

Chapter 2.
Beauty & The Beast:
- Mrs. Potts (Featured)
- Beast
- Belle
- Chip Potts
- Cogsworth
- Gaston
- Le Fou
- Lumiere
Nightmare Before Christmas
- Jack Skellington
Sleeping Beauty
- Aurora
- Merryweather
- Prince Phillip
Toy Story
- Bo Peep
- Buzz Lightyear
- Ducky
- Forky
- Sarge
- Woody
WALL-E
- EVE
- WALL-E

Waiting for release of Chapter 3 information (8/20k likes currently)
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Forky and ducky but not bunny?

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

The only character I will be worried bout  Getting is Prince Charming, to Me they did it backwards, Cause Snow White's Prince Charming is the 1st one, Cinderella's Prince is the wanna be in My book since Snow white came out first long before Cinderella did. so to Me the one they named Prince Charming 2, is actually Prince Charming 1 in My opinion. plus the comfy costumes I also  will work on trying to get, I did the same thing as Coug I leveled up all My snow white chars before the update , so now I am trying to get most of the tokens for them again before the TC starts, I also leveled up Nemo chars, but those are almost done so there wont be a token conflict with those at least I hope not, I also won't be leveling up Ducky or Forky even though they are low in level cause won't have the time but I am ok with that , :)
Also I thank you Effan for letting Us know which chars were on the list, much appreciated, I am glad I do not have to level any of those up at least, :)

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Blue007 wrote:
The only character I will be worried bout  Getting is Prince Charming, to Me they did it backwards, Cause Snow White's Prince Charming is the 1st one, Cinderella's Prince is the wanna be in My book since Snow white came out first long before Cinderella did. so to Me the one they named Prince Charming 2, is actually Prince Charming 1 in My opinion. plus the comfy costumes I also  will work on trying to get, I did the same thing as Coug I leveled up all My snow white chars before the update , so now I am trying to get most of the tokens for them again before the TC starts, I also leveled up Nemo chars, but those are almost done so there wont be a token conflict with those at least I hope not, I also won't be leveling up Ducky or Forky even though they are low in level cause won't have the time but I am ok with that , :)
Also I thank you Effan for letting Us know which chars were on the list, much appreciated, I am glad I do not have to level any of those up at least, :)

I will not be calling the upcoming dude Charming, as that's Cinderella's prince, whereas Snow White's prince had no name. So I'll be referring to him as The Prince.

Effan

Windows PC

Blue007 wrote:

The name for Snow White's Prince Charming on WIKI has been changed to Prince Charming (SW), so you should be happy now. ;)

Effan

Windows PC

TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
I will not be calling the upcoming dude Charming, as that's Cinderella's prince, whereas Snow White's prince had no name. So I'll be referring to him as The Prince.

Interestingly, his name in the game's internal data files is Prince Florian, but the in-game name is Prince Charming.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Effan wrote:
Blue007 wrote:

The name for Snow White's Prince Charming on WIKI has been changed to Prince Charming (SW), so you should be
happy now. ;)Prince Charming (SW)  

I was always happy, but thank you for letting Me know, much appreciated, :)
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Has the chapter three list been released yet?  Super curious as to who the featured character is.  (And whether I need to worry about getting anyone upgraded in the meantime.)