Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Disney Villain Fan 87172

Apple (iOS)

Welcoming characters and timed events

Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:48 pm
hi can someone tell me what happens if you have 7hrs left to “welcome” a character but event only has 2hrs left? Do I lose the character or because he’s in process of arriving I still get him???
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

You will loose the character, if he is not fully welcomed (a.k.a. walking (or in this case swimming) in your kingdom).
I hope, you have enough gems to speed up the welcoming.

Tpinca

Apple (iOS)

Some discussions on reddit suggesting this is no longer the case. Apparently somewhere along the line Gameloft made a good change that benefits the players.
I will NOT be spending any money on this game until they properly address players concerns over all the recent changes and stop brushing us off with “players asked for the changes”
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tpinca wrote:
Some discussions on reddit suggesting this is no longer the case. Apparently somewhere along the line Gameloft made a good change that benefits the players.

That doesn’t sound right.  :D
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

I definitively won't volunteer to be the first to try. But if anyone can confirm that theory from experience... Yes, that really would be a good change.
no avatar

LinLizzy

Windows PC

Tpinca wrote:

Jup, they even dug up an old Beauty and the Beast thread showing that it has never been different. I wonder if someone from GL could confirm. I guess it comes down to the question, when is a character welcomed? The moment you hit the cooking button? would make sense since from that moment on you paid the tokens and can start collecting for lvl 2.