Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

M0mmaP

Google Play (Android)

Need more magic!!

Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:21 am
Does anyone have any tips for getting more magic relatively fast? I need 150K to release the next cursed area. I can't put any more attractions or concessions because I dont have the space. I need to build crush's coaster and cant because I dont have the room.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Re: Need more magic!!

Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:30 am
Put an attraction into storage, if you need to make room to build an event attraction.  Best to get the attraction now, when it is available.  You can change what's out later.  Get event content when you can (and it will only be available in chests going forward).

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:51 am
My suggestion would be sending every character out to do the 1-hour (or 2) activity, which is now the fastest way to farm Magic since the harvest of concession farms has slumped. 😅
Forum Helper
Feel free to contact me on Discord (TSY#0001).
Wiki / Support Page
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Re: Need more magic!!

Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:02 pm
A little bit of bonus magic is available daily by watching video ads, similar to the daily cinema gems.

Click the green + at the right if your magic total at the top of the screen, and the magic purchasing page opens. Sometimes at the top left of that page is a blue rectangular button to play a video ad for magic ["Watch a video advertisement to earn Magic"]. Needs online access and isn't always there, but sometimes it even glitches and lets you keep watching ads for magic over and over.

I just tried it then and it dropped 122 magic.