Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

RP1987

Apple (iOS)

Marlin

Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:22 am
how long does it take to welcome marlin when you have all his **** tokens and schtuff???
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Marlin

Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:24 am
Per his welcome page, 8 hours.
no avatar

RP1987

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:40 am
I wanna fight the [bleep] who decide this time
[moderator edit- abusive language deleted]
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:06 pm
Its designed to burn some extra diamonds out of players stashes, I guess. - Not very nice, but pretty far down the list of shifty stuff pulled exclusively to maximize earnings lately.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:36 pm
Tviorr. How’s it going?
no avatar

Gracelinda

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:09 pm
I’ve been playing since the first quest was launched.  I always have bought the two premium characters and have always finished the quest.  This latest Nemo Quest will stop that streak.  I will have to use gems to get Marlin.  Very disappointingly because I refuse to buy the enchament upgrade.
no avatar

eeyorefan123

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:53 am
I too will not get marli  without using gems.  Right now he's gonna cost me 159 gems.  Hoping to get him to 100. It's still cheaper than what the premiums cost.
no avatar

BeeDisney

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:21 am
Talk about down to the wire!! For the first time in quite awhile an event finally worked in my favor. With 8 hours and 54 minutes left to finish the event Nemo drops my last friggin scuba mask! The 30th bleep, bleep scuba mask! With 8 hours needed to welcome the daddy-o "Marlin" I am taking my first step across the event finish line with 54 minutes to spare, $10.00 richer and 100% more satisfied!! Go get em fellow cliffhangers!! NEVER GIVE UP!!
"In with a tidal wave out with a    trickle".
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:24 am
Gracelinda wrote:
I’ve been playing since the first quest was launched.  I always have bought the two premium characters and have always finished the quest.  This latest Nemo Quest will stop that streak.  I will have to use gems to get Marlin.  Very disappointingly because I refuse to buy the enchament upgrade. 

Other than sheer greed, I can't see why GL couldn't have provided the Nemo relics in all the chests that contain enchantment items throughout the event. It wouldn't have guaranteed they'd drop, and chests are not as frequent as they once were, but it would've provided a FAIR CHANCE for players to enchant the Nemo attractions via gameplay rather than cash. Chests could, and were, dropping all the other relics and blueprints EXCEPT those that could help for this limited time event. How was that in any way fair play?