Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Rocketmanbob

Veteran

Windows PC

Hi guys, long time...

I have lost track of which buildings and characters give trophies.  Anyone have a good list?

I realize that the buildings in storage should display trophy symbol and, in theory, so too should the stored characters. 

But I don't really trust the company anymore, so I am asking this community

Thanks for sharing the benefit of your experience

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

https://disneymagickingdomswiki.fandom. ... Mini_Event

a lot fewer than in the past though Bob.

Rocketmanbob

Veteran

Windows PC

Thanks for the link. The reason I asked is because it seemed like a lot fewer of them scored trophies.

I am grateful for your help   :)

Ice queen

Apple (iOS)

I noticed a lot less characters help with trophy’s now. Tinker bell both chip and dale and I’m sure a few others no longer collect them. And I noticed the spinning wheel doesn’t either. I’m disappointed that you can’t earn as many. Also buzz light years changed from the 1 hour one to the 2 hour one for trophy.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

It doesn't make a difference how many we can collect.
The only reward for these trophies is the leaderboard. And everyone has the same set of activities that give trophies. So with Tinkerbell not collecting trophies you will get less trophies, but the others will also get less trophies. So you should rank the same.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Well, there is that little twist that it helps newer players vs. older players, as newer players might not have all the chars and buildings older players have. 

More importantly and very very probably the reason why it was done: When you push a new building or character, giving it a trophy drop, it will be a much greater impact on a short list of trophy drops than the old list, where one more drop would be very unlikely to make an actual difference. - Secondly it makes it much, much more efficient to buy trophies by speeding up a 1 hour job. - With a short list, you need only speed up a reasonably few times to cross the line into a new prize zone you otherwise wasnt able to cross, presumably tempting more players to spend a "reasonable" amount of diamonds on the mini event. - One would think that the people spending massive amounts of diamonds boosting their numbers into the surreal would get less surreal and spend less, but many of those diamonds are probably hacked or timedoctored and not paid for. In any case I would presume that Gamelofts calculations show that the many small chunks of diamonds spend this way will outweigh reductions in the big chunks of diamonds.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less.