Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Mammysher

Windows PC

cheaters

Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:38 pm
Really 2 hours into event and someone has 196 and 142, the top 2 then it drops to 9 for # 50.
Attachments
trophy.JPG
trophy.JPG (218.93 KiB) Viewed 491 times
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

Re: cheaters

Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:18 pm
Make sure you report them. I had 4 suspicious scores yesterday & woke up this morning with a new player at the top of my leader board with 1045 when most of the other players are under 140. Last event I reported & they removed some, it hasn't happened yet for the latest ones but still hoping

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:01 am
On the bright side - top prize is for 50 players, so those bad apples will not have much of an effect & most likely will be removed before the end of the event
One does not simply quit after investing huge amount of money!
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:48 am
In the last trophy event someone posted his leaderboard here - and I was there less than one hour later and compared mine. His rank 5 had a lower score than my rank 50. The other one was rank 18 while I was rank 2000+. My score was almost double of his.
I don't know if there were 50 or more cheaters on my board - but something is not right with those boards.

It's only that bad with the trophy events. But now the trophy events are the most important ones, because we need the trophies for the thrill level.
no avatar

Cornelius Stanley

Windows PC

Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:30 pm
Aren't you people tired of complaining? They won't fix this, let it go.