Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Gracelinda

Apple (iOS)

Eight hour quests

Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:40 pm
In a time limited event the maximum a quest should take is 4 hours.  Please comment if you agree.
8 hours is a ridiculous amount of time.
12 is even worse...
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Eight hour quests

Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:36 pm
It depends on how often it has to be done. I rather have one 8 hour quest than 2 4 hour quests.
I usually loose a lot of time in events because the next quest is a 2 hour quest - but I have to got to work - and will be back 9 hours later.
no avatar

Gracelinda

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:28 pm
I’m referring to the fact that is takes 8 hours to possibly get an item for Dorie....a bit too long for me.
no avatar

Pegazus

Windows PC

Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:46 am
Since when I go to work, I have no access to the game, the 8 hour tasks suit me well. Same as when I head off to bed. They have their place. I love to imagine that the longer tasks have a higher chance of dropping the token that I need, but I haven't actually checked that.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:40 am
As you can see, 8 hour quests do have benefits to some of us.

Not all of us have no work life and can fire up the game every hour or two like I can.

Yes, it is frustrating to those of us who CAN, but as you can see from these replies... well, right now my grumpy is contained to not only are the quests so long, but they are LONG AND RARE drops. Since the dev team has always refused to share just what the drop rates for the 'drop types' are it is very hard to call BS on them. Not that this current batch of 'Fresh out of School' script kiddies have a clue anyway.
no avatar

Gracelinda

Apple (iOS)

Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:58 pm
So had two characters on a 8 hour quest with no drops.  Put them on the 8 hour quest again with no drops.  16 hours with two characters and no drops.  This quest is the worst ever!!!