Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Breezer20002000

Windows Phone

Happiness

Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:09 am
Hi. Can someone explain why we need happiness? The game seems to work just fine with 0% happiness.

Also I have 98% happiness one minute then cos it hits 100 it resets to 1%. I dont understand. 

Also, I have 98% but my bar is only in the content zone. Again, can anyone explain?
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Re: Happiness

Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:45 am
There are 4 levels of happiness so when you get to 100% at one level you start at 0% on the next level.
If you click on the happiness icon it should explain the benefits at higher levels. Spoiler alert: you get a higher percentage of token drops at higher levels. 

In the future you only need to ask your question once not resurrect 3 old threads and start your own. One question in 4 places is a little excessive but welcome to the boards.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:39 pm
The big thing with happyness is that the more you have, the better off you are. Cheerfull adds +3 percent to the drop rate, Happy +6, Estatic +10 Flat chance, not cumulative
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:55 pm
It is nice to have happiness, but don't worry so much about it.   Just play your game.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:43 pm
Something that nobody mentioned in all the replies to your happiness questions, is that Merlin has a Happiness Enchantment spell which can be used to instantly send happiness to its maximum level. The spell costs gems, and the gems required will vary depending on how far below maximum you currently are. Some players might prefer spending gems than the long time it takes to get to maximum via slowly accumulating it.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:29 am
I did not mention it because I don't find it cost effective. And even once you spend those gems, your then locked into the faster decay rate that Estatic brings. While there is allegedly a maintainer spell that one can use elixir on, it is also not cost effective.