Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Trophies??

Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:04 am
You are talking about sense and Gameloft in the same sentense again, Star. You know better than that ;-)
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:22 am
tviorr wrote:
You are talking about sense and Gameloft in the same sentense again, Star. You know better than that ;-)

:P
no avatar

Ran7734

Windows PC

Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:47 pm
I am two reuests away from getting zone three, and of course "trophies" is one.  They need add one more request, since not everyone can or wants to "****" a game.  Never cheated a game and I don't intend to start now.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:19 am
I have enough mini event tropies for it and enough other trophies to do it. I dont **** either. - Youll get there.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:45 am
I just counted the trophies that I have in reserve - enough to put two trophies in two more areas.  And I play a lot.  But the trophy events have always been really difficult for me.  Even to get into the top 200, like the last one.  Not sure why that is, but I haven't gotten a trophy since the Big Hero 6 event.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:11 pm
I think the leaderboards and the way players get placed onto leaderboards changed. - Perhaps there are fewer leaderboards available.

Looking the icons grouping different junk together, I realize I made a mistake in a post above. - Was thinking that the statue icon was the trophy icon.
Trophies are seemingly exclusively the small statues/trophies you win in mini events. - Sorry if I got anyones hopes up.

This makes sense from Gamelofts "perspective".The leaderboards have been made much harder (bigger?) and its more difficult to try to manipulate your way onto a less competitive board.- This way most people will need to spend gems and/or money to get into the trophy winning section of a leaderboard. Even more so if they want enough trophies to boost every area to challenge level 3