Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Gemma Boyseni

Apple (iOS)

Trophies??

Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:36 am
what trophies do we need for the California screaming zone?
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Trophies??

Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:57 am
Any two of them should do.

Gemma Boyseni

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:48 am
mesaboy2 wrote:
Any two of them should do.

What is considered a trophy though?
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:11 am
They're decoration items that can sometimes be won by being in the top brackets of some of the leaderboard mini-events. Not easy to come by, because with all the cheaters most legitimate players struggle to make or stay in those high brackets on the leaderboards.

Gemma Boyseni

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:19 am
I’ve never won one and probably won’t. Does that mean I’ll never get to finish a zone?
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:05 am
I'm no expert on the Thrill zones, because personally I'm just ignoring them. But my understanding is that to get to Thrill L2 you need to satisfy any 10 requests out of the 14 that are on the table. If you cannot meet the Trophy request, you'd be able to still get to Thrill L2 by having 4 buildings to at least first enchantment. That's one of the other requests.

Others who have actually played the Thrill zone system can correct me if I'm wrong about that?
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:55 am
Disney-Dgi wrote:
I'm no expert on the Thrill zones, because personally I'm just ignoring them. But my understanding is that to get to Thrill L2 you need to satisfy any 10 requests out of the 14 that are on the table. If you cannot meet the Trophy request, you'd be able to still get to Thrill L2 by having 4 buildings to at least first enchantment. That's one of the other requests.

Others who have actually played the Thrill zone system can correct me if I'm wrong about that?

Sounds right to me.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:08 pm
trophies include more than the won trophies from the mini contests. - There is a varied selection of bigger and smaller stuff that drop very occasionally. 

As I hadnt bothered drowning Merlin for quite a while when they made their changes, I had quite a big stack of junk and some it was suddenly useful.

The icons on the different items show which category each item is placed in. I recommend going through your stash. - There may be something in there that qualifies as a trophy for one reason or another.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:08 pm
Disney-Dgi wrote:

It's right. But on thrill level 3 you would get an extra 50% magic bonus. And to get this you need to complete every single request.
I think they should add one more request - that way we could skip the throphy request if it is not possible for us.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:02 pm
Yalliria wrote:
Disney-Dgi wrote:

It's right. But on thrill level 3 you would get an extra 50% magic bonus. And to get this you need to complete every single request.
I think they should add one more request - that way we could skip the throphy request if it is not possible for us.

Might make sense..  but it would make MORE sense for them to actually do something about the cheaters so that you know... we could actually have a chance at winning the damn things.