Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

JQH

Apple (iOS)

Michigan

Re: bot-hack

Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:09 pm
Yalliria wrote:
If you would really care, then you could just ask the programmers to create an internal leaderboard visible for staff only, that shows the score of every player. And then you could just check it every day for suspicious scores.

How should I know which score is suspicious? To me everyone in the top 50 seems suspicious in all of the gold trophy events. But it might just be because I'm very bad at them. Or it might be because the top players are using gems to speed up trophy generation.

To that comment and after seeing the other posts here... I didn't realize there wasn't just one leaderboard (pretty new here) -
One would think that not only could they (gameloft) look at the leaders for 'cheaters' but if they can remove them, couldn't the add them to a leader board with all the other cheaters? I would think that might poison the waters for most of the cheaters :)
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:06 pm
You must be very new here.... That would reward the "best" cheaters rather than boot them out of the leaderboards.

If Gameloft cared, then there would be a bit of computer code that flagged suspicious scores. A real human being would then look through those scores and check if the scores were worked for and/or paid for with diamonds where this is possible. Then cheating/hacking accounts and IPs would be either booted off the leaderboards for x events or banned from the game completely.

This obviously doesnt happen. Its one of many obvious signs that Gameloft doesnt give a hoot about the game or its players. As long as the packs sell, theres apparently no reason to spend salaries on people making the game fair or for that matter fun or playable.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

Schmendrik

Windows PC

Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:21 pm
how do I get the screenshot in here
have the same problem with the e-mail
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:28 pm
the general problem I have with screenshots is that they exceed the max size allowed.

Theres probably an easier way as in changing the resolution format etc, but I tend to simply cut off the sides top and bottom in the editor and resave the cutout containing what I need. - That is normally small enough to be allowed in.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:53 pm
You can really upload pictures here?
I only get the option to enter an url. So I always upload it somewhere and then copy the picture url.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:11 pm
When you hit Post a Reply, theres an Upload Attachment button just below where you write the text (next to the Options button)

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:57 pm
open the image in any image editing program and save it as a .jpg format. that will shrink it to a useable size.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Re:

Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:37 pm
TSY wrote:
Cheating is common on Windows as the system is relatively open. If you find someone on your leaderboard is quite suspicious as he achieves a high score within a short period of time, please create a support ticket via the in-game Customer Care button and share the ticket number on the Issues sub-forum. 😀

I did it this time: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2122&t=687133