Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Schmendrik

Windows PC

bot-hack

Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:40 pm
For my part I like to pay for a game that I like (each his own)there are people who unfortunately like cheating others
Ultimately, it's your problem if you can not recognize it
But then it becomes my problem when events take place, and this affects my chances
I would appreciate that the security is increased

in other games the players are displayed by name, they are locked and can not start playing with the same IP address anymore

TSY

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:04 pm
Cheating is common on Windows as the system is relatively open. If you find someone on your leaderboard is quite suspicious as he achieves a high score within a short period of time, please create a support ticket via the in-game Customer Care button and share the ticket number on the Issues sub-forum. 😀
Forum Helper
Feel free to contact me on Discord (TSY#0001).
Wiki / Support Page
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: bot-hack

Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:56 pm
If you would really care, then you could just ask the programmers to create an internal leaderboard visible for staff only, that shows the score of every player. And then you could just check it every day for suspicious scores.

How should I know which score is suspicious? To me everyone in the top 50 seems suspicious in all of the gold trophy events. But it might just be because I'm very bad at them. Or it might be because the top players are using gems to speed up trophy generation.

Schmendrik

Windows PC

Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:55 pm
It is not my job to expose cheaters!
I only report it when it becomes noticeable!
I can not retrace everything else anyway!

as an example, at the last mini-event one player was excluded. whether he was completely locked unfortunately, I can not confirm
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:30 pm
I reported 2 players yesterday and this morning they are gone from my leaderboard. They had massive scores [600 & 500] when the next score was less then 50. I hope they are locked out

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:26 pm
like these...
Attachments
2019-08-18.jpg
2019-08-18.jpg (291 KiB) Viewed 405 times

Schmendrik

Windows PC

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:52 pm
yes, star_ranger4
this is also my leaderboard
and they are always there
Clau R, was overnite two lev higher

I wrote to customer care...nothing is happened (right now)
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:10 pm
I would love to have your leaderboard. You will get the gold trophy for sure. I have no chance at it. You are rank 18 with 23 trophies. I'm rank 2308 with 41 trophies. Rank 50 has 140 trophies. Somehow it's like this every time with the trophy event.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:46 pm
*nods* I really want to say that the problem is these people have found a way to jimmy their local save games, so when they log in next time, they have a cumulative score based on previous events. GL really should look into it, and here I thought that being on line to participate in the events would have corrected the issue but obviously not. Just like it seems like the programmers just copy old event data into the new without reviewing it to be sure its correct and aplicable.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:31 pm
I think they found some way to skip time. You can find videos for this if you want.

But I don't want to do it. But now that we really need those gold trophies I feel that I have to.