Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

april showers

Apple (iOS)

nemo relic token

Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:59 pm
has anyone gotten one of these enchancement tokens yet?

i received the email explaing that they would be available as of this past friday, but i never see the icon cycling through when i have received a radiant chest..... (and, i’ve watched as many as 30 icons/options pass by). i’ve only seen the icon when looking at the display to purchase a radiant chest.

tia!
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: nemo relic token

Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:10 pm
It doesn't appear as one of the wheel-of-chance randomized tokens in the chest, at least mine didn't.  If you happen to get them, they will appear in the chest loot before that point.  I got a pair in one of the three radiant chests I got on Saturday.  Alas, two out of the five needed is still not enough.
no avatar

april showers

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:49 pm
ummmm... that wasn’t the user experience i was expecting. congrats on getting some though.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:25 pm
Umm, what “user experience”?
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:38 pm
getting reasonable access to needed drops so that events can feasibly be completed?
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:54 am
Yeah, I get that part.  The OP asked a question about not seeing the tokens in the fake rotating token part of the chest, which I answered.  I don’t understand the “user experience” reference.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:24 pm
I read it as he was expecting the user experience to be reasonable access to and drop of the tokens needed to progress in the Nemo event? 

I guess he must be new if thats correctly understood, cause what experience would possibly have led anyone to expect Gameloft to be reasonable.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

Schmendrik

Windows PC

Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:20 pm
I've already asked the CustomerCare for it
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:23 pm
I dont think they do reasonable.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:25 pm
Now that the Finding Marlin event is over, there's no way to obtain any Finding Nemo Relics.  I was under the assumption they would be included in the Attraction Enchantment chests after the event is over.  Hope this is an oversight that will be fixed soon.