Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Problem with Crushs Coaster ?

Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:04 pm
Crush's CoasterImage

It said in the game that Nemo had to be level 4, it also says that on the wiki page, I got Nemo to level 4 and I still can not get this building, now it says I have to do more quests, only there are no quests, so is this a bug?
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Problem with Crushs Coaster ?

Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:23 pm
Youve welcomed Squirt?
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:00 pm
After welcoming Squirt you should get a quest with Crush and Squirt. And then the next quest is building Crushs Coaster. I think this is when it will unlock.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:35 am
Thank you both tviorr &Yalliria for letting Me know, I do not have Squirt yet, I got 23/35 shell tokens, I hope to welcome him tomorrow or the day after, so I guess I will have to wait till then, again thank you both for letting Me know, it is much appreciated, :)
Update> As of this evening I now have Squirt and I am waiting for Crush's Coaster to finish building, which for Me will be during the morning hours, so when I get up it will be finished,.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:16 am

My main problem with Crush's Coaster is that vendor that's not moving the sushi concession stand near it.  Having a sushi stand near the seagulls is asking for trouble.

The seagulls are part of the attraction, so for those who love the seagulls wandering around the park, these seagulls will still be here after the event is over.
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:24 am
tailmister wrote:
My main problem with Crush's Coaster is that vendor that's not moving the sushi concession stand near it.  Having a sushi stand near the seagulls is asking for trouble.

🤣 you kill me Tailmister! ROFL