Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Getting squirt

Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:24 am
and we only have about 4 days after Marlin unlocks to get him.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:04 pm
Disney-Dgi - yes, to this point, it is usually possible to be exactly where you need to be without spending any money or gems.  That is my experience (although, I play ALOT to make up for not spending money and gems).  However, with only like 4+ days to get the final character, it gets nearly impossible from here out.  I used gems to get Hank and hopefully that will help.  Although, with the need to enchant buildings and not a single Nemo building enchantment, I'm not too hopeful that I'll get the drops that I need.

While I don't like the need to enchant buildings in this event, I do really like that all of the buildings are actual park attractions and that I don't need any gems or cash to get them in my park.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:14 pm
Donalyn wrote:
While I don't like the need to enchant buildings in this event, I do really like that all of the buildings are actual park attractions and that I don't need any gems or cash to get them in my park. 

:D  100% agree!

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:30 pm
I just made an observation.  And for those who care for spoilers for a 16-year-old movie, spoilers ahead.

In the movie, Marlin and Dory had to ride a whale to reach Sydney and Nemo. 

In this game, they have to ride a whale or at least a dolphin (those who spend money but are careful how they spend it and work towards getting the content as cheap as possible), to reach the kingdom.  Minnows (Those who play for no money) can only take them so far.

And if they don't make into the kingdom in the time, the enchanted chest shark will find and swallow them.
no avatar

Pegazus

Windows PC

Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:50 am
And just started Squirt to be welcomed. The RNG was not kind this week.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:52 am
tailmister wrote:
And if they don't make into the kingdom in the time, the enchanted chest shark will find and swallow them.

You forgot Ursula turning them into poor unfortunate souls as well Tail.  Sadly, I don't seem to be able to find the post in question to link to it.  Maybe it fell out the bottom of the board software?

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:55 am
star_ranger4 wrote:
tailmister wrote:

You forgot Ursula turning them into poor unfortunate souls as well Tail.  Sadly, I don't seem to be able to find the post in question to link to it.  Maybe it fell out the bottom of the board software?

Do you mean this thread?

/viewtopic.php?f=2120&t=654037

Actually, I thought this happens to the content that doesn't get into the kingdom in time.  Just imagine Ursula casting her spell forcing the remaining content into the enchanted chests, and as she heads into the treasure bank, enchanted chests in her tentacles and spell, she says to players, "See you in a few months.  HAH"

https://youtu.be/XCJ9NZjCDTs?t=27

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:15 pm
tailmister wrote:
Do you mean this thread?

/viewtopic.php?f=2120&t=654037

yup.  thats the one...