Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Getting squirt

Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:17 pm
tviorr wrote:
Presumably that only requires a few more tokens for level 2 and 3?

I didn't pay attention to how many were needed, but he needs five of both tokens to go to level four. So, not many in any case.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:02 pm
I made good progress today and welcomed Squirt, and I'm now building the coaster.

Squirt needs 2 shells and 2 hats to get to L2, so I'm currently working on 1 more hat to level him up during the wait for the coaster.
no avatar

Alvin_Wolcott

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:08 pm
Disney-Dgi wrote:
I made good progress today and welcomed Squirt, and I'm now building the coaster.

Squirt needs 2 shells and 2 hats to get to L2, so I'm currently working on 1 more hat to level him up during the wait for the coaster.

I’m in the exact same spot. Now it’s about the ear hats to get squirt leveled up quickly and on to next character. 

I ended up spending 30 gems on a box, kind of hoping for some relics but primary purpose was get enough shells timely. Got one shell. I also hurried a couple of tasks before bed last night that helped too. I rarely spend gems that way. But I might still have a chance to start close to the group on the next chapter. 

As a side note, the offer for more enchanted items is a strong indication we’ll need to enchant the coaster too.
no avatar

eeyorefan123

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:06 pm
This makes me a little mad!  I was going along collecting from characters and managed to get a squirt shell token from both woody and nemo, then my game crashed. I thought I was down to 2 tokens.  When I brought it back, it had backed me up to collecting from nemo again...they replaced the shell token for a bruce token!  :x   So now back to needing 3.

JQH

Apple (iOS)

Michigan

Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:25 am
tviorr wrote:
Presumably that only requires a few more tokens for level 2 and 3?

So as I had hoped I got Squirt about 8 hours ago. and I've begun making crush's coaster (8 hrs)
the level 2 for Squirt is 2 of each token.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:08 am
Alvin_Wolcott wrote:
As a side note, the offer for more enchanted items is a strong indication we’ll need to enchant the coaster too. 

It's also a strong indication that from here on, paying cash for enchantments will be the routine expectation to progress. That's exactly why I'm boycotting them.

UPDATE: After 8 hours and 3 collections for Squirt's hats, zero drops for that one hat I need... GL really know how to punish players who won't pay! 12 hats dropped quite quickly before.
no avatar

Gracelinda

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:21 am
Yes there are special drops when when the coaster is leveled up. Gameloft wants us to enchant two buildings. I thought one was bad enough.
no avatar

Alvin_Wolcott

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:30 pm
I spent a few gems (45ish) on a chest and a few hurry up and finish tasks but no cash and did not enchant The Seas with Nemo.

I just got my final ear hat to level up Squirt, am going to finish the current chapter with an hour or two to spare!! Hehe.

I’m with you, DGI, trying to avoid buying the enchantments too. Setting my alarm to collect every 4 hours on the mini event to make sure I get the two chests this time on the mini event.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:51 pm
Gracelinda wrote:
Yes there are special drops when when the coaster is leveled up. Gameloft wants us to enchant two buildings. I thought one was bad enough.

probably all 3 buildings...
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:56 am
I've got Crush doing his 12 hr shell trail quest, meaning I'll be ready for the next Chapter a couple hours before it starts. So at this stage, it's still quite possible to play without cash-enchantments or forced gambling!  :P

I'm sure they're gonna turn up the heat next Chapter, but hey; they've done that to us for the last few events even before the whole enchantments "curse" was foisted on us. (Never mind "enchanting" - it's more like part of Maleficent's evil curse IMO.)