Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

JQH

Apple (iOS)

Michigan

Re: Getting squirt

Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:09 pm
looks like I have at least a day and a half before I can welcome squirt...
no avatar

eeyorefan123

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:18 pm
Congrats to those of you that have gotten squirt.  I have just reached the halfway point on the shell pattern and have all his ear tokens.  At this rate, I might have him by friday, 4 days from now.  :'(
no avatar

Alvin_Wolcott

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:57 am
I haven’t purchased chests or enchantment, maybe playing a little lower level. But I have 20 of 35 shell patterns and 7 of 12 ear hats. I’ve favored shell patterns for conflict character.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:40 am
I'm surprised so many let GL 'blackmail' them into paying for enchantment. Each to their own way of playing I guess.

I'm still refusing to validate the precedent GL are setting, so without the Seas enchantment I have all of Squirt's ears and 24/35 on the shells.

I guess it will set me back another couple of days, but I'm also not killing myself trying. I'm just over being hostage to GL's ever more ruthless game targets and demands for cash.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:34 pm
same place for me.

29/35 and 7/12 Not sure how much behind Ill be. - Guess it will depend on what else they throw in the way along the way. - Will all the buildings need to be enchanted for instance? Wouldnt put it past them.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:19 pm
I must have had good drops, as I got Squirt yesterday without enchanting the building.  (I refuse to play that game.). I also got two ears from the calendar chest and the mini event chest. They definitely helped.
no avatar

Alvin_Wolcott

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:42 am
I’m still short of items for Squirt, I was going to spend some gen boxes this evening but I accidentally dropped in a lvl 10 upgrade for a character earlier this afternoon- oops. Or maybe my subconscious discouraging me from using too many gems on chests. 

I’m at 27/35 shells and 11/12 ear hats. I may still need a couple of chests tomorrow and then to get Squirt upgraded to lvl 3 in a day and a half. I’ll probably be behind a day entering next chapter.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:43 am
Alvin_Wolcott wrote:
 I may still need a couple of chests tomorrow and then to get Squirt upgraded to lvl 3 in a day and a half. I’ll probably be behind a day entering next chapter.

It'd be cheaper to speed up the token quests with gems rather than gamble on buying  chests (if you have any gems). Is there a reason Squirt needs to be at L3 by the time the next chapter starts? Today I need 3 more shells to welcome him.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:42 am
Disney-Dgi wrote:
Alvin_Wolcott wrote:
 I may still need a couple of chests tomorrow and then to get Squirt upgraded to lvl 3 in a day and a half. I’ll probably be behind a day entering next chapter.

It'd be cheaper to speed up the token quests with gems rather than gamble on buying  chests (if you have any gems). Is there a reason Squirt needs to be at L3 by the time the next chapter starts? Today I need 3 more shells to welcome him.

Squirt needs to be level three even before the next chapter starts. After building Crush's coaster.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:20 pm
Presumably that only requires a few more tokens for level 2 and 3?
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less.